AL/TN Christmas Party!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Season's Greetings all AL/TN VCA members!
Our year-end/Christmas party:drinker: WILL be at the Gaylord Opryland Resort Sat. Dec 8th as previously scheduled. Although we had an overwhelming response to have it there:2tu: , we unfortunately didn't have enough advance commitments for room reservations to get a "group rate" or get the complimentary banquet room:buttkick: . Therefore, everyone will be responsible for booking their own rooms at whatever rate you can get ($200-250/night)...:sorry2: :sorry2: ! From what I can tell, the majority of attendees will be staying both Fri. and Sat. So, for all that come in on Friday, we'll put together some sort of social gathering:talk :nana: :censored: :stick: . If you can let me know when you'll be coming in and also if you'll be staying at the Hotel, it would be a HUGE help. This will be an informal party, but under the circumstances, it's the best we could do. Gaylord ph# 615-889-1000 or you could go to their website gaylordresorts.com (I think) and see all they've got going on during "Country Christmas"

Chip Winter
VCA President-AL/TN Region

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone not wanting to, or unable to book room at Opryland, I've got an alternative:
Courtyard Marriot at Opryland 615-882-9133. rate is 139.00/night +tax and includes a buffet breakfast:2tu: . I've got 4 doubles and 2 kings left, reserved in my name. The best rate I could get at Opryland was 239.00 plus all the other fees = (300.00 + per night!):mad: :crazy2: . Courtyard is 1 mile from Opryland Resort and has shuttle service. Call or e-mail me if you need conf. #'s or have any other questions. 615-587-0276. Also, if the weather is nice enough, we might put together some kind of Sat. morning cruise :drive: . That will be determined by the 5th.

Chip

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you've made your reservations for next weekend.:2tu: By Wed/Thurs we'll be making a decision on whether we'll be doing a Sat. morn cruise or not, so I'll be sending everyone an e-mail in case it's nice enough to bring your Snakes:D . Potential itinerary will be e-mailed out this week also.:headbang:. Anyone coming in on Friday, we'll shoot for dinner/"refreshments":naughty: at 7:00 pm

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235