AL/TN Fall Festival a BLAST!!!

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This weekend notched another "unforgettable memory" on the AL/TN tally board. We had 13 Vipers, 1 Challenger, and 36 participants for a weekend of peak Fall cruising (leaves falling as we wound up and down the mountains), Yacht cruising (thanks Skipper Ed!), and an outstanding Halloween Party in a well-appointed Frank Lloyd Wright home complete with just about every Party City decoration (including ones the store doesn't sell!), fun, and a magic show. Guntersville State Park was a great host site and I would think a State Park with a bar (which was "Open" courtesy of our hosts) is not a common sight. I would like to thank Ed, Faye, and Jada for their generosity and hard work to ensure everyone had a good time. Joel remarked "I'm beginning to think 'Viper Club' is spelled 'B-U-F-F-E-T' ", but I think it's spelled 'F-U-N'. Finally, thanks to everyone who participated to make these events. See you all the 1st Saturday in December for the end-of-year party!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Christmas party. Sorry you missed it Chip, we did have a good time but I understand the situation with the Runaway Home band! See you at the Christmas party, I'll be in the new Viper. The deal on the ACR fell through the day before I was to fly down so I picked up a Paxton supercharged coupe (finalized the deal while in Guntersville haha)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Christmas party. Sorry you missed it Chip, we did have a good time but I understand the situation with the Runaway Home band! See you at the Christmas party, I'll be in the new Viper. The deal on the ACR fell through the day before I was to fly down so I picked up a Paxton supercharged coupe (finalized the deal while in Guntersville haha)

Looks like the deal turned out for the best. That looks great. Did that come from one of our members?
Shootin for the Christmas Party too. Twins "may" be singing on the Opry that night though.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it was a long distance deal, sold on consigment for the owner by a dealership in Palm Beach FL. found it on autotrader although the car was also listed in the Dupont registry. Opry huh wow that's cool.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it was a long distance deal, sold on consigment for the owner by a dealership in Palm Beach FL. found it on autotrader although the car was also listed in the Dupont registry. Opry huh wow that's cool.

I was just wonderin'. We've got a local member with a car that looks just like that one with a Paxton on it too. The Twins have done the Opry quite a few times back when they sang with their sister. But it's been about 16/17 years since they've performed on the Opry. Crossing our fingers all falls in to place. :dunno:

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend notched another "unforgettable memory" on the AL/TN tally board. We had 13 Vipers, 1 Challenger, and 36 participants for a weekend of peak Fall cruising (leaves falling as we wound up and down the mountains), Yacht cruising (thanks Skipper Ed!), and an outstanding Halloween Party in a well-appointed Frank Lloyd Wright home complete with just about every Party City decoration (including ones the store doesn't sell!), fun, and a magic show. Guntersville State Park was a great host site and I would think a State Park with a bar (which was "Open" courtesy of our hosts) is not a common sight. I would like to thank Ed, Faye, and Jada for their generosity and hard work to ensure everyone had a good time. Joel remarked "I'm beginning to think 'Viper Club' is spelled 'B-U-F-F-E-T' ", but I think it's spelled 'F-U-N'. Finally, thanks to everyone who participated to make these events. See you all the 1st Saturday in December for the end-of-year party!

So maybe our new club motto could be "We drive to eat and eat to drive". It was a lot of fun and Ed and Faye are definitely the hosts with the most. I especially enjoyed the 360 degree burnout by our "visitor".

AIRBNDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great time ... who knew one could do that many 360's and not get dizzy ?
Thanks Ed & Faye , Jada & Don , can't wait for santa clause .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave