AL/TN Fall Foliage Cruise

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're planning on meeting at The Smokehouse Restaurant(Mont Eagle Mtn I-24) Sat. late morning (11:00ish)Nov.1st for brunch. After that, we'll be cruising :drive: scenic Tenn. Valley Gorge for a couple of hours. Then, check-in at hotel, then dinner and a social evening. We're still in the planning stages...stay tuned

We have 15 rooms (10 King, 5 doubles) blocked at the Hampton Inn (423-821-5500) at Exit 174 off I-24 west of Chattanooga for Sat. Nov. 1.The rate is $84.60 and will be held till Oct. 15. Members can access the block by using Confirmation #84030038. The Chattanooga Hotels are filling up fast that weekend because of a rowing tournament.

-Chip

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the updated itinerary:

Here is the proposed schedule: Take Exit 134 (Monteagle/41A) off I-24 and go West about 1/2 mile to the Smokehouse Restaurant on the left. Meet about 10:45 AM (Central time) for breakfast. We'll leave at noon and be at the Tennessee-Alabama Fireworks Store at Exit 158 off I-24 at 1:00 PM. Late arrivals could hook up with us there or call me (Joe-event host) 931-808-6070. Then its off to the TN River Gorge, up Signal Mtn., down into the Sequatchie Valley, arriving at the Hampton Inn (423-821-5500) by 5:30 (Eastern time) at Exit 174. We will leave at 6:45 for dinner at Mount Vernon. On returning to the Hampton, spirits are available right across the street. Sunday's schedule is open, but a cruise up Lookout Mtn. should be spectacular. SSSSee ya' ssssoon.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A little more info:

Smokehouse Restaurant
850 W. Main St.
Monteagle, TN 37356...931-924-2268

Hampton Inn
3641 ******* Highway
Chattanooga, TN.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying like heck to get off. So far, I give it a 50/50 chance. Question though:

Why are we staying at a hotel? Someone call Tony and get the gate code for us! :lmao::D:rolaugh::drive: His "friend" wants to go as well. So, I'm sure that'll make Tony happy :lmao:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No gate code yet. Shall we start suggestions on possible "passwords"??:D

reminder: MEETING TIME ON SATURDAY AT SMOKEHOUSE RESTAURANT IS CENTRAL TIME.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No gate code yet. Shall we start suggestions on possible "passwords"??:D

My guesses...."Ashley" or maybe "thong" or possibly, "freak" :lmao:

reminder: MEETING TIME ON SATURDAY AT SMOKEHOUSE RESTAURANT IS CENTRAL TIME.

I wiggle my way out of work and looks like I'll be getting up about the same time as I would for a work day. DOH!

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what you're saying is, there will be more GA members than AL/TN members at an AL/TN event ? :omg::D:lmao::dunno::crazy2::nono::nono: :nono::brick::rant::grumpy::boozer:
Actually, this is turning out to be another "AL/TN/GA/VA/NC" rendezvous :headbang: LET'S ROCK!

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip. I have tomorrow night off, so would I be a **** if I decided to join in on this? You know, let Beth crutch around house after Wyatt. :rolaugh: The last Friday night I had off was when we went to the dragstrip. :mad:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip. I have tomorrow night off, so would I be a **** if I decided to join in on this? You know, let Beth crutch around house after Wyatt. :rolaugh: The last Friday night I had off was when we went to the dragstrip. :mad:

No, you'd be a **** either way:lmao::lmao: (you asked for that!):nono:. That would be awesome if you could make it. I don't guess it'll be an over-niter for ya? I think we're up to 15+ cars now. Dr Joe flew to Detroit yesterday to pick up his new ACR! Can't wait to see it. We're meeting at the usual spot in M'boro exit 81 9:30am

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, you'd be a **** either way:lmao::lmao: (you asked for that!):nono:. That would be awesome if you could make it. I don't guess it'll be an over-niter for ya? I think we're up to 15+ cars now. Dr Joe flew to Detroit yesterday to pick up his new ACR! Can't wait to see it. We're meeting at the usual spot in M'boro exit 81 9:30am

Dr. Joe bought an ACR? I was the person who told him he should buy 1 at the Pigeon Forge trip! :D Can I get my $1000 Dodge credit for referring him? :D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad!
Viper Twin Teresa is wanting to know if ya'lls on-again/off-again/on-again/off-again relationship is on-again or off-again:D . She's planning on driving down and cruising with us for a little while (but she's not staying):nono:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time!!! Hope everyone had a safe return home! Thanks, Tn/Al, Ga, Va and any other states members for a great weekend. Cant wait to do it again!!:2tu::drive::drive::drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper