AL/TN Year-end Party

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our original decision (voted by the club) was to do the General Jackson Riverboat cruise again. After many conversations, that's not going to happen ($80/person is a bit much for THAT). I've worked out a private dinner buffett (est $25/couple) in a hospitality suite in a downtown Nashville hotel (Hilton Garden Inn on Broadway). Date is still Sat. Dec. 4.

What I need is a "rough" idea of how many to expect. Please email me back ASAP. The private room will accommodate 40. Reservations will be limited to the first 40 attendees. After dinner, we can go downtown for some sights??? Rooms will be in the $110 range.

Questions, comments, confirmations will now be accepted

Sorry, it's so last minute.

Thanks

Chip

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the hotel will be Hilton Garden Inn?

Count me in for 2. If it's not snowing then the Viper is coming too. ha

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the hotel info:

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville/Vanderbilt

1715 Broadway Ave

Nashville, TN 37203

615-369-5900

Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Vanderbilt Tennessee hotel - Nashville TN hotels

Date is Saturday Dec. 4

We'll have a buffet style dinner in their 9th floor Hospitality Suite. Cost should be less than $25/couple, $15/individual. (payable that evening is ok)

Reception and dinner times are still in the works (probably 5pm-9pm). Working on a cash bar too. This will be roughly a 4 hour social event with unlimited options downtown Nashville afterwards. No awards, no guest speakers, nothing fancy planned (unless you consider the introduction of the new officers fancy). Just a great time with fellow Club members closing out a GREAT VIPER CLUB YEAR!!

Room rate is $109.00 plus usual taxes.

Reservations will be made by individuals calling 615-369-5900 or 877-245-8854. Please mention the group name when making reservations. The Cut-off date for making room reservations is 11/22/2010. All reservations must be made by this time or the group rate will not be available.

We've got some rooms blocked for Friday eve as well if any decide to come in early.

So, go ahead and make those reservations. We're up to 20 confirmations now and will have to cut it off at 40.

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need final confirmations by this Sunday (21st). We still have room for a few more. Members from other regions are welcome too (if space allows) for $50/couple.

If you've already made dinner reservations, you should have received a confirmation email back from me. If not, then you might need to remind me again.
If you're still undecided, we've added some live entertainment to the itinerary.

Musical guests Runaway Home (Runaway Home | Nashville, TN | Country / Acoustic / Vocal | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation Welcome to Facebook)
and an illusion/magic show by Brett Boyer.

See y'all in a few weeks!!!

-Chip

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you've already made dinner reservations, you should have received a confirmation email back from me. If not, then you might need to remind me again.

I can't remember receiving your confirmation of my dinner confirmation for 2. You might need to remind me again. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't remember receiving your confirmation of my dinner confirmation for 2. You might need to remind me again. :rolaugh:

After last weekend, I'm suprised you remember anything :D:beer::boozer:

then again, what'd we do last weekend ???:drooler::drinker:

I've got y'all down for dinner.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip, you still have me down for two right? Thinking about coming in for Friday too. Is anyone else coming Friday?

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still down for 2. Not sure on Friday. Brett may come up and we could go over some "official" business regarding the new officers and I could answer any questions, etc. i.e. :boozer::D

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Will be getting there Saturday afternoon...can carve out time to go over the paperwork probably around 4-5 ..Jon, you may want to join us in case something happens to the new President. A grassy knoll comes to mind, but more in the sense of an out-of control purple/green viper ramping it...

ALL -- Bring any ideas for upcoming events. We already have a new one (Mountain Ranch get-together. Hint: it ain't in lower Alabama) and a twist on one we've done before (Jack Daniels Distillery tour/Whiskey Country run...but not in that order!)

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great idea! Already got the cogs spinnin'. :D
We'll be gettin in around 3 to check-in, then start getting the room set up around 4, i.e. :boozer::drinker::drinker::kazoo::dj:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great way to end out the year. Thanks to all that attended. I heard nothing but compliments on everything. Food, hotel rooms, entertainment, etc. We look forward to seeing everyone in '11 :2tu:

Thanks also to VCA for all the great door-prize's we gave away....

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time like i knew I would. Nice to meet/see everyone again. Drove 5 hours back home Sunday in the snow but made it safely! Looking forward for the winter to be over so we can start a great 2011 season! Thanks again for Chip and Lisa doing such a great job over the years!

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was a bit late to attend the party as I had just bought my 03, but I am looking forward to making new friends in '11.

Glad everyone had a great time ! :2tu:

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wish I could have made it too...hope everyone had a blast! :2tu:

Does anyone knows how many Vipers are in Knoxville, any generation.
I bought mine at Grayson BMW and they claim out of all the Vipers they have had for sale recently, I was the only local buyer. Most went to other states.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great way to end out the year. Thanks to all that attended. I heard nothing but compliments on everything. Food, hotel rooms, entertainment, etc. We look forward to seeing everyone in '11 :2tu:

Thanks also to VCA for all the great door-prize's we gave away....

Yea....I wasn't invited...well, at least to Nashville. Don't feel bad though, Florida invited me to their event on that Saturday. Good time !!!

joking of course...the weather was MUCH better in Florida.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea....I wasn't invited...well, at least to Nashville. Don't feel bad though, Florida invited me to their event on that Saturday. Good time !!!

joking of course...the weather was MUCH better in Florida.

You coming to our dinner Sunday?? If so, please be on your best behavior (its a shame I have to tell a grown man that, but I do)

:D

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(its a shame I have to tell a grown man that, but I do)

...and Tony too. :D
btw, The Twins are singing with their new group Runaway Home next Sat the 18th in Monteagle if y'all want to drive up. You can check out there FB page. btw, is it ok to hijack your own thread??:D

audiowhiz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know in E. TN there's about 8 in the VCA and on here. I think 3-4 in K'ville that I'm aware of.

Thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to next year. The SCT tune is going in the car soon, and the Corsas will follow in the next few weeks. ;)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FINE !!!! Send my money back.

Your money has already been spent to help put a ******* girl through college. Or either I used it to gas up the Viper (to drive to *******). I can't remember which, but eitherway, its long gone :D

Hey Chip, as Regional President you have moderator power in here. I would ban Tony if I was you for all the thread hijacking :lmao: Ofcourse I'm totally innocent in all this :omg::rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave