ALL-VIPER CARAVAN LEAVING CALIFORNIA

Viper 8 R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been asked by Maurice Liang, Northern California VCA President, :2tu: to coordinate Vipers who wish to Caravan their cars. ANY Viper Drivers anywhere in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, or even West Texas can sign up NOW to join our progressive all-Viper Caravan. (Sorry- this is a 'Driving' Event, no trailers, non-Viper vehicles, etc.) There is no chage to Register or Caravan.

Even if you Fly/Transport one way, you can STILL convene with us somewhere along the route(s) to hook up for The Drive, either to caravan Out to Dalla$, or Caravan BACK to your home/destination.

To participate, just Email us, or Fax your completed Registration form, and we'll post the info. You will be given exclusive access to our VIPER EVENTS/ VOI CARAVAN web page, located at www.viperstore.biz ,to check out the schedule.
To register, send your Email address and name to: [email protected]
We'll Have A BLAST !! - Jim and Wendy Harley

*** DODGE VIPER: DON'T BE AFRAID TO DRIVE IT ***

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a real change. I filled out the form you required a month ago( and sent it) and was advised by phone that I had to fill in the document to be part of the caravan and doing it by email was not acceptable. With no flame intended, I think you should get your act together. I have had no replies from you and my thread on a caravan for the individuals driving from the West Coast has basically been ignored. Frankly, I think most of the Arizona VCA members have made plans. Since I have Midwestern roots( Go Hawkeyes), I am hooking up with the Midwest group in Kansas City and am driving in a well-organized caravan that looks like a hell of alot of fun (even though it is 1000 miles out of my way to Dallas). I will pass on your "exclusive" opportunity.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(Sorry- this is a 'Driving' Event, no trailers, non-Viper vehicles, etc.)

And while I love you guys (Jim & Wendy), I would say that it is unfortunate that folks with trailers or that are driving other vehicles can't go with you. I understand the trailers may slow you down a bit, but this is what being a club is all about. Not to mention those folks that are picking up an '05 VCA SRT-10 in Dallas and are driving a different vehicle to get there. Oh, I will be taking the tail of our caravan in our crusty ol' SUV, but I will be with the Vipers, Viper trailers, and the rest of my VCA friends all the way to Dallas.

Just a thought! :2tu:

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chris

I dont know any of the details on this caravan, (i have an email in to Jim), but i think the viper only stipulation has to do with the fact that we have to go 1500 to 1700 miles to Dallas. Your distance is quite closer? I know I am going to do it in two days so can't be slowed down by the Buick in the back :cool:

Brad

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got your information by fax and the followup/travel information today. Unfortunately there are only a small number driving, no set meet points or hotels/motels, and a little late in the game. I will continue to plan to hookup with the big Midwest group. Thank you for your time and consideration and to all a safe and enjoyable trip.