Am I missing something?

Bubba 2.9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys I want to pick up a 2013/14 Viper. I came accross this on ebay. The listing states the car is new, but the terms and conditions states that all cars are pre-owned and sold as is. They also say it comes with a warranty. I've purchased a car over the internet from the actual dealer once and it went fine. Also if anyone can steer me in the direction of any motivated dealers I'd be very grateful. JD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271436499261?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661

Last edited:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
a must view for the pics in ad. without question the pics are the best i have seen of the genv.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
factory warranty applies 100% to this car. if the car was titled and still has 18 miles who cares. it is used and you are getting a great deal. go for it. great color combo.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As suggested, warranty is just based on years and mileage. The car is "used" since it was likely bought by that dealer in hopes of a quick resale with mark-up, when the cars first came out. I've seen that car listed months ago for more.

Motivated dealer? Try www.viperexchange.com - they are also near the port of Houston and could ship a car to Shanghai.

OP
OP
B

Bubba 2.9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As suggested, warranty is just based on years and mileage. The car is "used" since it was likely bought by that dealer in hopes of a quick resale with mark-up, when the cars first came out. I've seen that car listed months ago for more.

Motivated dealer? Try www.viperexchange.com - they are also near the port of Houston and could ship a car to Shanghai.

Thx 9 Ball, I'm actually going to keep the car in Jersey. JD

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth