American Indoor Karting - Richmond VA, Saturday April 16th @ 1 pm

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please RSVP if you can. If you forget or can't don't worry, come out anyway. This is the better (bigger) track of all the ones they own (Richmond, Fredericksburg, VA Beach). Info below. Hopefully those hyperlinks work. PM me if you need more info or my contact info. See you there! :drive:

Matt Jackson

April 16th (Saturday) @ 1 pm
American Indoor Karting, Richmond, Pricing, Track, Directions
4245 Carolina Ave.
Bldg B
Richmond, VA 23222
804-228-0188
Price will be $15 per race (discount from $18)
Race as many or little as you want. They will try to keep us together on the track. Membership from other AIK tracks is accepted, but credits are not.

We usually do this event with the Corvette Club, but I haven’t coordinated with them. Therefore, perhaps we can issue a Gen I, II vs. III IV challenge. Thoughts?

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love karting, but three hour drive is far when we have one up here.... Post some pics!

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're going to have another karting event later in the year (fall time) in Fredericksburg. That's about an hour further north. So, hang in there and try to make that one. Unfortunately, the Richmond track is better.

Mike, yes, please set something up for lunch since you know the area much better than I.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning on working on the car that day...underhood goodies!

Will try to make Frednecksbooger in the fall

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't heard very many responses. Weather's not looking too good, but this is a rain or shine event. We will be inside most of the time anyway. BYOC and I'll see you there.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a shame, I am bummed I can't make it. Hope the turn out is better than anticipated. I can tell you I only had 4 RSVP's for the Dyno day but ended up getting 15. So you never know.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Richmond weather migh be a little better than DC, so hopefully some of the southern guys will come out.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was wondering the same myself Ryan. I'm out of town with the family on Spring Break now, but was thinkin' about the guys on the Kart track.

Hope it was good fun.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a few of us showed up...but Matt and I were in the top 4 fastest of the day! Tied for our best lap at 28.529...best lap was just under 28.0 for the day. It was a lot of fun! The new carts down here have a ton of power!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62