Another Jon B Extra...

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently made an order with Jon and when I got the package there was a surprise in it. It was probably worth more than he made on the order. This wasn't the first extra gift I have received in a Parts Rack order, but it was the coolest! What a great vendor and asset to us Viper owners! Thanks Jon!!! :2tu:

F

FrgMstr

He left the hardware out of my order the other day and did not offer to ship it to me and before that he turned down an order after telling me he had it in stock, but it was only a $12 part and that was all that I wanted.

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered 4 or 5 parts at different times from Jon B and they were allways sent out before he even recieved payment.My last order had a super cool Viper Knife in it that Jon just sent as a gift.I'm in the car buisness and dealing with Jon is as good as it gets !!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He left the hardware out of my order the other day and did not offer to ship it to me and before that he turned down an order after telling me he had it in stock, but it was only a $12 part and that was all that I wanted.

???

Those license-plate screws are pre-packed and Ive never had a set go missing... til now. I just now realized I confused the 4 generic hardware screws to the customer in TN with the exact same name and has a shop. He also had a near-simultaneous order. My mistake...... Sorry.

I owe you 4 license plate screw refund. Or Ill even send you a LOGO set.

We most certainly stated that we did NOT have $2.25 fender push pins and the $12 item in stock, but that we would be "happy to order it from Dodge and ship to you." Since you would not get them for 10+ days, and have to pay s/h WA-TX, it made best sense for you to buy locally. You replied that you would pick up locally.

IF we DO have pushpins and airbox clips etc we often mail em free to customers.

George and Dawg..... glad you like the doo-dads....we try [ when we ship from here.]

F

FrgMstr

???

Those license-plate screws are pre-packed and Ive never had a set go missing... til now. I just now realized I confused the 4 generic hardware screws to the customer in TN with the exact same name and has a shop. He also had a near-simultaneous order. My mistake...... Sorry.

I owe you 4 license plate screw refund. Or Ill even send you a LOGO set.

We most certainly stated that we did NOT have $2.25 fender push pins and the $12 item in stock, but that we would be "happy to order it from Dodge and ship to you." Since you would not get them for 10+ days, and have to pay s/h WA-TX, it made best sense for you to buy locally. You replied that you would pick up locally.

IF we DO have pushpins and airbox clips etc we often mail em free to customers.

George and Dawg..... glad you like the doo-dads....we try [ when we ship from here.]

Fair deal on the screws. I contacted you and you blew me off about those when I gave you the ability to fix it immediately. No biggie. $60 license plate holder with no hardware, just seemed a bit odd. Screws were less than a dollar and I would not have asked you to send even if you would have offered, but you did not offer and seemed to put the blame on me not finding those.

You were not clear on the stocking issue and I can quote the whole email if you wish, again no biggie.

All I posted was the truth. No malice intended. I have spent a "lot" of money with you and spent time writing reviews for your products and will continue to do business with you. I am far from perfect, and it seems you are too. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235