another nifty lift usage..exhaust removal

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I have sold my take-off exhaust, it was stuck together like it was welded but I didn't want to beat on it.....

pull it apart... minor tapping at the joints...boing.. badda bing:D

You must be registered for see images attach

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you have to modify your garage door or the tracks for it to get enough clearance for the car on the lift?
I have 13 ft ceilings in my garage, but my garage door tracks are only 8 ft high. I was thinking about a lift, but I'm not sure if 8 ft gives me enough clearance or if I'll have to start changing other things too.

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a 10' garage... and when I put the lift in, I had to mod the tracks. You also have to do the return spring, and also a dummy panel to pull it up higher.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the thread on my lidt install...

http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/633587-dannmar-d7-x-4-post-lift-experience.html

Did you have to modify your garage door or the tracks for it to get enough clearance for the car on the lift?
I have 13 ft ceilings in my garage, but my garage door tracks are only 8 ft high. I was thinking about a lift, but I'm not sure if 8 ft gives me enough clearance or if I'll have to start changing other things too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R