Any black SRT's with stripes?

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any black SRT\'s with stripes?

While I love black I was curious if any of you guys may have striped your car? Would love to see pics if so. :cool:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Any black SRT\'s with stripes?

This is my previous SRT-10, now striped. Looks awesome in my opinion! Oh yeah, and is for sale for only $54K if anybody is interested... :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

Car also has an Autoform roll bar, five point harnesses, etc. I miss that car!

Also, I will try to get pictures of the latest Viper to hit the streets of Kansas City: A black SRT Coupe with WHITE stripes - everybody who has seen it says it looks killer! And no, that one is most definitely NOT for sale...

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Those wide stripes look a heck of a lot better than the factory stripes on the new cars. Why they didn't go this route I can't understand??

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Those wide stripes look a heck of a lot better than the factory stripes on the new cars. Why they didn't go this route I can't understand??

I prefer the factory likes as opposed to those wide ones, in fact I think they look horrible... but to each his own.

My favorite on black is the Mercedes-Silver, if you are going to custom-paint them...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually, he went with those stripes based on the original GTS/R concept car that set the Viper world on fire:

The painter didn't get the center margin quite right, but you get the idea. As for the silver, he went with Viper Silver as found on the SRT. Mercedes silver? Next you will want an automatic transmission too... :2tu:

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Actually, he went with those stripes based on the original GTS/R concept car that set the Viper world on fire:

The painter didn't get the center margin quite right, but you get the idea. As for the silver, he went with Viper Silver as found on the SRT. Mercedes silver? Next you will want an automatic transmission too... :2tu:
I'll pass on that, thank you!
FYI Mercedes Silver is what we used to paint silver stripes back in '95 when a silver viper wasn't even available.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The silver on black are painted. Just posted this pic to give you another view:

And yes, the "0" is a static cling decal... :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members