Any Blue with White stripes looking to sell???

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I am back in the market about 2 years after being viperless (owned 2 blues over 7 years before...)

Title says it all! 2006 Blue with White Coupe!

Steve

Last edited:

rosco

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought a blue and had the stripes painted on. black. about 1500 to do it right. 2500 if you live in california, just because. when the sun hits that viper blue metalic paint just right, well, you have to see it to understand.

good hunting. but dont limit yourself because of stripes. will cost you more than getting it done yourself if it already has them on to begine with. and when i go to sell it if someone whines about the non factory color of the stripes, well, wait till they see the exhaust, the chinese radio, the custom steering wheel, the modified shifter, bet they dont whine about the skip shift eliminator however.

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha... Very true!! Just looking for a nice 2006 Coupe then! =)~

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought a blue and had the stripes painted on. black. about 1500 to do it right. 2500 if you live in california, just because. when the sun hits that viper blue metalic paint just right, well, you have to see it to understand.

good hunting. but dont limit yourself because of stripes. will cost you more than getting it done yourself if it already has them on to begine with. and when i go to sell it if someone whines about the non factory color of the stripes, well, wait till they see the exhaust, the chinese radio, the custom steering wheel, the modified shifter, bet they dont whine about the skip shift eliminator however.

Skip shift... what is that?? You gotta just rev the girl! hahaha

Scott Mannny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I realize what the title say's, but I know the 06 Blue/Siver stripe car in the classifieds is a Great car. Very well taken care of and he is ready to sell. You might look at it.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked my 2006 Blue/White First Edition Coupe up in December with 5k miles and I am the second owner. mint car I just finished detailing the underside and wheel wells this weekend while she hibernates on the lift with fresh fluids and battery tender hooked up.

Not planning to sell as I love this car but PM me - if the price is right I'm always open to discussion

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful cars, can't imagine why they are still there.

2 dealers here in the midwest have 2010 coupes and have had ACR's that were slow to sell too. Since it was the only time a GEN IV was available in this color combo and a few dealerships ordered a number of them may be why they are still around.

Bruce

Last edited:

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I get my 2006 Blue/White stripe coupe tomorrow. My first Viper, have to wait for the weather to clear before I go for a drive. First edition, number 133 of 200.

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue with Silver stripes is also a great combo. It kinda looks like the stripes are white when it is out in the sun. :usa::2tu:

blu byu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have an '08 blue w/ silver. I have no plans to sell, but I'd entertain the idea, since I AM starting to think "Hmmm....Stryker?" Email sent.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I guess that I am a little late to this thread.

Two points worth noting: I understand that he wants a 2006 blue/white Coupe...but blue /silver is a great combo, noting one of our Members was selling his about a month ago.

Also, Abe Froman wrote: "Woodhouse Dodge has two(2) new 2010's left in stock... But they are over priced IMHO..."

As stated, the original poster WANTS a 2006 blue/white Coupe...but there are others who MIGHT consider a 2010...and, for that reason, I feel compelled to say that in MY opinion, Woodhouse is far from a "pricy" dealership. In fact, one of our long time Members who has had MANY Vipers just purchased a beautiful 2010 blue/white Coupe from Woodhouse and seemed quite happy with their pricing!! There are dwindling numbers 2010's left for sale (in any color), so what are likely the "final few" 2010 blue/white Coupes are popssibly underpriced in MY opinion...admitting further that it still pays to give Old Bill PPemberton a call at Woodhouse and try to beat him down a little on the price!!! :)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2010 blue and whites are awesome looking. Super aggressive flared stripes.
I'm sure Woodhouse and Tomball will entertain any reasonable offer on these last few.

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are people picking these cars up for? Is one with 35k miles for 45k a good price? What about 12k miles for 50k?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
How much are people picking these cars up for? Is one with 35k miles for 45k a good price? What about 12k miles for 50k?

A 1st Edition Coupe for $45K even with 35k miles sounds like a VERY motavated seller, or a car with problems and/or salvage title. Just imo. I had 14/200 and really miss that car.

JPUConn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

12k for $50k sounds fair. I paid a bit more for my no stories 5k mile car. I learned in my search ~$2-3k in the bank isn't going to change your life but it sure can change the quality of a $50k+ viper that owning will change your life.

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my 2006 Blue/white stripes yesterday. 1st edition number 133/200 with just over 17,000 miles. This car absolutely rocks! In great shape and runs like a racehorse. Good luck with your search. First time I saw the combination I knew it was the one.

OP
OP
V

VENOMNS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am entertaining the blue and putting the stripes on but would rather buy the VOI.
Here is the thing... I have PATIENCE! hahaha. I sold my #170 two years ago to a guy in Canada and miss her. But I will tell ya.... I want a good deal. The reason i want the 2006 is because sooner or later I am going to supercharge. i never did that with my last one but did throw a Roe on my 97 and loved it!

I mean... Zr1s are going for high 70's now!! :D

KDR83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my 2006 Blue/white stripes yesterday. 1st edition number 133/200 with just over 17,000 miles. This car absolutely rocks! In great shape and runs like a racehorse. Good luck with your search. First time I saw the combination I knew it was the one.

nice, i actually just messaged them about that car and they told me it was sold, if you dont mind me asking, how much did you pay?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I am entertaining the blue and putting the stripes on but would rather buy the VOI.
Here is the thing... I have PATIENCE! hahaha. I sold my #170 two years ago to a guy in Canada and miss her. But I will tell ya.... I want a good deal. The reason i want the 2006 is because sooner or later I am going to supercharge. i never did that with my last one but did throw a Roe on my 97 and loved it!

I mean... Zr1s are going for high 70's now!! :D

Then you must have been sleeping when Gbatejan sold 87/200 not too long ago.:)

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you decide that you don't have the patience. 2006 VOI (White/Blue), i believe under 100 miles, great looking viper

Chemeng

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve - When and Where in Louisville is the meeting? Sounds like fun.

KDR83 - I paid his asking price. Saw it awhile back, he recently dropped his asking price $5K so I jumped on it. Glad I did, in really great shape. New tires, custom headers (very loud) and lowered by Heffner Performance.

gtssnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Never thought about selling but have a 2006 blue w silver stripes with 600 miles. Laser radar and custom sill plates. Also a custom stereo with iPod connection and blue tooth.
100 percent perfect car. No stories.

Would only consider if it is a real good offer.
Want an acr as my dream car or maybe a 2013 viper.
Send pm if serious.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Chemeng, our Louisville meeting will be on April 14, 2012 at KingFish...Zorn Ave. & River Road. Watch the IN/KY Forums for details.

Also, you can get in touch with "Stretch"...our IN/KY VCA Southern Director.

Read the "sticky" at the top off our Forum for details on the Prospect "Cars & Coffee".

You are welcome at all of our meetings !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth