Any Dodge dealers sell discount? Need OEM O2's.

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no cats, so I think junk rear O2's is a non-issue, but the fronts have to be proper.

I was thinking of Woodhouse.

There are dozens of places like allmoparparts, dodgeparts, moparonlineparts, factorychryslerparts, etc. etc. ad infinitum that I wouldn't trust to get true OE and not MOPAR aftermarket.

Last edited:

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are dozens of places like allmoparparts, dodgeparts, moparonlineparts, factorychryslerparts, etc. etc. ad infinitum that I wouldn't trust to get true OE and not MOPAR aftermarket.

I am not sure what you are asking. Those resources you listed are like most of the ones online. They are the online stores for various CJDR dealerships. My local dealer does the same.
allmoparparts is Garden City Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, Hempstead, NY
dodgeparts is Parks Motors of Augusta CJDR, Augusta, KS
moparonlineparts is Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, Long Island, NY
factorychryslerparts is Thunder Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, Bartow, FL

Snake3yez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I replaced all 4 of mine with the Densos OE - Replacement. I have the Paxton kit, Full exhaust + headers, no cats, and built short block on my car. What I liked about these (Recommended by several threads) is that they offer many more openings for better readings, vs like 2 openings on the OEM ones. Not sure if that makes a difference, see the pics below, but the car runs smoother. The ones on the car were the original ones, so it could just be that they were 13 years old and busted. The car runs so much smoother now than it did with the old OEM ones. I've put about 1,000 miles on them since and no issues (knock on wood).

Denso Oxygen Sensor 234-4766 - Upstream
Denso Oxygen Sensor 234-4767 - Downstream

Denso ones
You must be registered for see images attach

OEM ones
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member