1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Hot Wheels experts on these boards?

Discussion in 'Merchandise, Collectibles, Memorabilia, Apparel, a' started by GTS-R 001, May 19, 2013.

1. GTS-R 001

GTS-R 001 Enthusiast

Any Hot Wheels experts on the board?

I have a Highway 35 collectors set, #62 of 1000.

Has all 35 cars plus the ZED car, which I have read being worth $400-$500 by itself.

Any idea what the set is worth?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ViperGeorge

ViperGeorge Enthusiast

PM Chris Marshall. I think he sold some kind of Hot Wheels thing for BIG dollars and bought his Viper with the proceeds. Google Chris Marshall and highest price Hot Wheels.

3. ACRucrazy

ACRucrazy Enthusiast

http://cjonline.com/stories/111499/kan_hotwheels.shtml

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Y2K5SRT

Y2K5SRT Enthusiast

Ah, the memories. :D Unfortunately I left the world of 1:64 scale cars for the more exciting world of 1:1 scale cars around that same time, so no idea what new diecast cars are bringing these days. There are a couple avid Hot Wheels collectors that occasionally post here that should be able to jump in and help. Otherwise I would just search eBay as I am fairly certain it is still the largest market for diecast. Good luck!

5. canadian venom

canadian venom Enthusiast

Cool story

6. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy Enthusiast

Ahh the old redlines. Parents would buy us one a month. Usually by the second week the last vehicle was unrecognizable with a few missing pieces and frame damage. Just like my Tom Seaver rookie card, didn't know who Jerry Koosman was so I used a black magic marker to make him disappear.