Any photos of the other exterior colors yet?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can find is:

The 2013 SRT Viper will be available in Black or Adrenaline Red as standard colors while the options of Race Yellow, Bright White, Shadow Blue Pearl, and Gunmetal Pearl are available for an upcharge with optional stripes in Black, Billet Silver, or Gunmetal. The 2013 SRT Viper GTS includes Black, Adrenaline Red, Race Yellow and Bright White as standard choices while Shadow Blue Pearl, Gunmetal Pearl and the GTS-exclusive Stryker Red Tinted Pearl are available for an upcharge and the GTS features unique stripes available in those same colors.

No pics though. Love to see what the Gunmetal Peal look like on the Gen V. I also hope they'll offer the interior in all black.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah they must want the Blue and white stripes for a special edition. Im surprised theres no white stripes

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the generation V is young. Give them time, just think what they have up their sleeves for the next 4 years:)

Viper #53

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the GTS they showed today painted in Stryker Red Pearl? It seems similar to the color on the Viper they showed at VOI 11. The color suits the car perfectly. It will look good next to my red RT/10 and B/W GTS...

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want SSG :)

DITTO!

After viewing all the photos and commenting on the color choice for the unveil, both Tara and I simultaneously came to the conclusion that we would love to see Snake Skin Green on this one...would have great impact on these lines.

Jim

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An additional charge to upgrade from red to yellow...hmm.

Let the Gen V color wars begin! Lol!

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To have a new Viper without the option of Blue with white stripes is nothing short of fail. Come on guys, :dunno: :dunno:

Here is what Absoluthank said in another thread:

"I personally asked this question to Ralph at the Gala, and he thought stripe pics/info would be available in 6-8 weeks...with blue/white 100% a reality. Take it for what it's worth."

So it looks like at some point it will come.

BCBowers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A crime not offering the blue with white stripes.
This... with the car being so heavily influenced by the Gen-II car why not offer classic GTS Blue with white stripes? I guess they're keeping it up their sleeves for future updates.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new blue pearl, gunmetal pearl and red were most likely the colors debuted on the GTS-R last night. The gunmetal pearl is the most awesome color I've seen in some time, and will absolutely dominate sales once people see it...particularly with the carbon accents and darker wheels.

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new blue pearl, gunmetal pearl and red were most likely the colors debuted on the GTS-R last night. The gunmetal pearl is the most awesome color I've seen in some time, and will absolutely dominate sales once people see it...particularly with the carbon accents and darker wheels.

That's what I was thinking. I loved my 2000 Steel Gray GTS.

stranger355

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the press reveal I had a discussion with the head designer of SRT and the head designer of the Viper project and they confirmed stripes. There will be two options. The SRT will get "full" stripes" that go through the front cross hair grill. The GTS will get stripes that stop will tamper and stop at the nose. The SRT stripes will be available on the GTS as an option (just like the SRT hood) In addition, they are considering leaving unpainted sections of the hood, roof, and truck lid in raw carbon, which would be an interesting stripe option. As for colors, they said that there will be the full spectrum for both of their client targets. The GTS is aimed at the older, grand tourer buyer, so there will be silvers, blues, etc. And then a host of "skittles" colors (their words). They also said that they had something "really special" planned for one of the colors. (?????). If I remember correctly they confirmed 8 colors on launch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth