Any recommendations for a Pre Purchase Inspection in Phoenix,AZ?

goldlifter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello, I'm quite a ways away from the location of a Viper I will be buyer....anyone have any recommendations for a PPI near Phoenix? Thanks
Sean
402 212 2827

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Martin is the Viper Tech at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. He is the go to guy in Arizona for Viper work and you can trust his judgement.

mitchdob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll double down on Eddie Martin. Worked on my GenII ACR. The car is awesome. Great tech and a seriously great guy. You can trust him....

AZWHTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie probably has serviced most of the Vipers in AZ. There is a good chance he will know the car and its history. He is also an AZ Club member. He is very knowledgeable has an excellent reputation.

OP
OP
G

goldlifter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm, trying to make it work to have him drop it off there to Eddie but he might not be able to. Any other thoughts?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eddie Martin is the Viper Tech at Bill Luke Dodge in Phoenix. He is the go to guy in Arizona for Viper work and you can trust his judgement.

Yup. Eddie is the guy.

Hmmm, trying to make it work to have him drop it off there to Eddie but he might not be able to. Any other thoughts?

Truth be told, I am not sure I would trust an inspection of a Viper if I were going to be buying it in AZ to anyone else other than Eddie. I know it may be an inconvenience, but these cars are not normal vehicles. You really want to go to the people who know them best. If by chance a less experienced tech inspects it, says its OK as he is not familiar with the issues of that year and model, then you could have issues, then what?

AZWHTSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldlifter,
Have you been able to contact Eddie? I know he is out of town at the moment wrenching for some racers back East. Not sure when he is due back in town.
Barry

OP
OP
G

goldlifter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Goldlifter,
Have you been able to contact Eddie? I know he is out of town at the moment wrenching for some racers back East. Not sure when he is due back in town.
Barry

yes, I spoke with him but there's a sticking point with the seller being able to drop it off as of now. I believe he gets back in town on Tuesday

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave