drying up. There is definitely some kind of fluid leak. Can anyone recommend

a reputable dealership for servicing? There's Archer Dodge nearby. TIA. :(

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Austin...how well do you know NW Dodge? The reason I'm asking is 'cuz I dropped my car off yesterday afternoon & told them to call me to at least inform me of their findings. Waited all day today & still no phone calls from either Glen or Hector. By the time I got off work & called...they were closed. Kinda perturbed about the situation. Should I be worried?

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
murci, what is the status of your car at NW Dodge? Would like to know your experience and your level of satisfaction. I plan on contacting Houston Dodge dealers to gage their respective level of interest in taking good care of us Viper owners for service and possibly hosting events. I think this is a way the Houston VCA as a group can serve local owners.

murci, have you signed up on our HoustonVca.com website yet?

Jim

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim...I'm still on the fence about my level of satisfaction. Their

communication definitely needs work. I still don't know what the down time is

on my car. Guess I'll wait & see how the car comes out once done before I

give my final critique. Checking out the houstonvca.com tonight. Thanks.

Cory

OP
OP
M

murci

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well folks...received my car back after a week of replacing the steering pump & radio. I would say that I'm somewhat satisfied with the dealership...but not overwhelmed. They definitely need to work more on their communication skills. Never once did I receive a call from Hector "the viper tech"...spoke mostly to Glen. Still waiting on one more part & still somewhat perturbed about having to wait 2.5hrs, with the wife & kid, at the dealership at the day of pick-up for them to finish the work. Thankfully, I'm a patient person, but the wife wasn't!