Any Rhode Island Members

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here? Seems in the near future I will be in the area and was looking to meet some locals. I won't have my toy with me but I will be up there.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There a few members, although not that active.

Our region pres is from RI and now lives just northeast in Fairhaven MA. As a club we are very active but we try to spread it around from CT to ME.

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, im alive! sorry, have not been on here in a while. just like last year, i will struggle to put 75-100 miles on the toy this year. no flaming please, im depressed enough already. costanzo, i have the 95 black rt-10. tried to make the spring opener but didnt hear back from yello on the rain date and where to meet. i know he has been pretty busy. hope to see you guys at least once this year although time is running out.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, im alive! sorry, have not been on here in a while. just like last year, i will struggle to put 75-100 miles on the toy this year. no flaming please, im depressed enough already. costanzo, i have the 95 black rt-10. tried to make the spring opener but didnt hear back from yello on the rain date and where to meet. i know he has been pretty busy. hope to see you guys at least once this year although time is running out.

Jay,
How have you been? We've got several events still to come. Check out the calendar on the New England Viper site. By the way, if you're not going to put any miles on the baby, bring it up to my house. There are several neighborhood teenage boys that would love to keep the tires warm for you!

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ahhhh, tell those teenage boys to lay out 35k and they can smoke the tires all they want! at 1k for rear rubber, its probably $50 per burnout. mmmmmm, vipernomics! i will be in NH in late august but not with the car. im going to take my little girl to story land. im kind of glad that i didnt sell the viper last summer, have you seen the price spike on clean gen1's?? 25-35% jump. hope to see you soon.

jay

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhhh, tell those teenage boys to lay out 35k and they can smoke the tires all they want! at 1k for rear rubber, its probably $50 per burnout. mmmmmm, vipernomics! i will be in NH in late august but not with the car. im going to take my little girl to story land. im kind of glad that i didnt sell the viper last summer, have you seen the price spike on clean gen1's?? 25-35% jump. hope to see you soon.

jay

Jay,

You are going to be in my back yard. BTW, I'm taking my grandson there on the 28th. Good excuse for me to go! Love Story Land!

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No a lot of eventd during that time. Us poor folks up north will still have snow on the ground.

We do have a carting event outside of Boston each year though.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I will not have my Viper with me due to living conditions. Most likely I will have to get an apartment there and I am just going to keep the Viper here and in storage. I will have to attend in my Ram.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of you have your hand in real estate or apartment renting? I am going to try to get a storage space up there so I can bring my toy :).

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
If you are in the area and would like to come to our Holiday party, you are more than welcome. If there is no snow on the ground e,mail us I'm sure we can get a few of us to come down for a get together. Make sure it is the day after you unload all the furniture. LOL Hope to see you soon. Rick

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi
If you are in the area and would like to come to our Holiday party, you are more than welcome. If there is no snow on the ground e,mail us I'm sure we can get a few of us to come down for a get together. Make sure it is the day after you unload all the furniture. LOL Hope to see you soon. Rick

I wont be there till April so I am trying to arrange everything now. I want to bring the Viper but I have to find storage first up there.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

Hey Mr. PC, I thought we agreed to go back to calling it a "Christmas Party" this year. . . . :dunno:

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I am in Newport as we speak. Nice area. Not Viper friendly. Very slow pace of life and beat up roads. Will hopefully find a storage for next year and get the Viper up here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave