Any Viper owners in the Tampa/Orlando/Sarasota area race???

RJB01camaross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been to a few dragstrips in the area but never see any Vipers. I am looking for any events or tracks that you all may race at to watch some Vipers in action since it will be another deployment of saving before I can buy one. I know that Sebring isnt to far away but I havent been out there yet to watch or race. I have seen a good number of Vipers out on the roads so I know there are plenty around lol. If there are any events I would be intersted in racing or just watching the Vipers. Any car shows or dyno days would be a cool experience as well. Cheers!!

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You might check out the exotic car show on St. Armands this Feb--usually nice with a few Vipers in it--Dave

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bithlo and Bradenton for drag racing. Sebring and Daytona for road course stuff. Next big good show that I'm gonna try to attend is the Celebration Exotic festival in April.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winterfest at Sebring this coming weekend. There should be about 10 Vipers and 240 cars overall. Most of the Vipers will be parked together with the Archer Racing trucks.

OP
OP
R

RJB01camaross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the information on winterfest and I dont know if they allow people to buy a ticket at the gate to watch. I seems like a private event. I will defidently go to the car show at St. Armands in Feb. Mopar Boyy if you decide to hit up the dragstrip some night post up and I will do my best to get there. I will look into the celebration car show for april as well. Thanks for the info everyone!!

OP
OP
R

RJB01camaross

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the Orlando cars and coffee is next Saturday but when is the Lakeland C&C?

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the Orlando cars and coffee is next Saturday but when is the Lakeland C&C?
Yes, the Orlando one is next Sat. Some of us are going over to Daytona for the Rolex race afterwards. My car won't be there for another month or two but I will be there.

Lakeland C&C is 1st Sat of the month @ the Lakeland Linder Airport. 8-10am @ 10 most everyone goes into the airport for breakfast buffet which is pretty good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth