Any Vipers In Alaska?

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My family is heading up to Alaska for a month long vacation this Saturday. Just wondering if we have any viper owners in the beautiful wild state of Alaska.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's one I know of, I chatted with him a couple of months ago because he was maybe moving to Oregon. Can't remember his id tho.....I have CRS.

V

Venomiss

RAYSIR I think is his name. Haven't seen him on for a while and do remember the mention of moving to the lower 48.

V

Venomiss

Just get there early before they run out of Pepper Steaks!
Someone else knows it!:)
Yes, and the don't take reservations so come early!
The other one is Lynx Creek Pizza near Denali. Pizza and beer joint.

Another interesting place to go see is the Musk Ox Farm in Palmer.
Welcome to the Musk Ox Farm! Qiviut as the basis for an Arctic textile industry. Natural history, Visitor Information, photos, video clip, Friends of the Musk Ox, Project history, Palmer, Alaska.

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. That restaurant looks great! As far as the musk Ox farm is concerned i will be happy not to see any farm for a month as all i have been doing since march 22 is helping my dad plant on our family farm and pruning orchards. I am all but farmed out. Now a fish farm is all together another thing! :2tu:

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep! I spend 6 to 9 months a year in Anchorage. For a small town, lots of very good restaraunts!

I've seen at least 5 Vipers up there.. Couple of older Ferraris and even a Tungsten Ford GT.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235