1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody in the Jefferson City, MO area could look at a ...

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by ViperNM, Oct 22, 2013.

1. ViperNM

ViperNM Enthusiast

used SRT10 for me? I will gladly pay for gas, time and food. If anybody can do it during this week or weekend, let me know. PM me or send a quick email to [email protected].

Thanks guys. ​

2. dester243

dester243 Enthusiast

Wow. I thought there were some owners near jeff city but guess not. I am in kansas city about 2 to 3 hours from jeff city. Cant really travel. Is this the yellow Viper that's been listed around there?

3. ViperNM

ViperNM Enthusiast

Yeah me too. No it's the Blue/White SRT-10.

4. dester243

dester243 Enthusiast

5. ViperNM

ViperNM Enthusiast

Correct. The question is, of course, whether it truly is a no issues car. The price reflects that the car has 20,000 miles.Normal stuff like curbed wheels. Front fascia scuffs, etc. mechanical and under carriage will be verified by local Viper tech (if there is one nearby). There are several in St. Louis and Kansa City.

6. dester243

dester243 Enthusiast

If it were in KC I'd look at it for you free of charge. Have you asked them how they acquired it?? Trade in, or bought through the auctions?

7. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Enthusiast

Yo Mike.... What are you Buying ???? :omg: I have to hear/read about this on the forum????