Anybody know this Viper?

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That price is way high. :omg: I would imagine it should be high 30s maybe into 40s.
I know of a couple similar cars (newer) that might be for sale at/around that price point.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price is perfect.... Where else can you get a low production, hand assembled, semi-exotic supercar for mid-$40k? By the way it has only been driven about 1500 miles per year........... As Viper owners shouldn't we be talking our values UP?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well prices have been going up from what I've seen. IMO if this is a nice and clean car, it's about 10% high, but this is asking price, so ... But heading into winter discount time too. But don't know the car.

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to agree price to me is not way to high. I haven't seen any in good condition in the 30 yet. Hope I don't either!

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car is OVE (dealer website) for $45,500 so they will definately sell the car for $45k. They bought the car at Manheim PA(9/12/12) for $41,400 plus auction fee its like 42K plus delivery to Ohio so lets say the car is costing them $42,500. The carfax is clean with 2 owners in Vermont and NJ. Let me know if you need any other info.

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That dealer actually had 2 of them about a month ago, seems to be a decent asking price, i agree closer to 45k would be beter. I was just in your friends shoes a few months ago. Tuff to find a great viper with low miles.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, It is on the top of the scale, but not over priced. A couple of years ago these cars were in the high 30s but hopefully those days are over.

tVan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OP, I am selling my 04 White Mamba #77 with 13K miles on it for $45K...PM me if you are interested
Tim

OP
OP
M

Mad Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think my buddy is going to pass on the 04. He's got 3 picked out that we are going to check out tomorrow. He has a 2011 GS vette that he is wanting to trade-in to get a Viper. I guess you saw how much more fun I've been having with my Viper so he just can't stand not having one. Thanks for all of the responses. I'll let you all know what we look at tomorrow.