Anyone able to part with a 2" lowering kit?

Broch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the 95 rt going into the shop and would like to put in the seat lowering kit. And yes.. I asked jonb :) No soup for me.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you joined the VCA you'd have access to the "How To" section and I have uploaded instructions on making your own seat lowering kit. I'm also available to answer questions if needed.

If you're not mechanically inclined then ACR2000 has it covered. VCA members have options :)

Ted

OP
OP
B

Broch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, I actually did join a few weeks ago! I found a write up for a diy and I may try doing it myself! Drill press here I come...

If you joined the VCA you'd have access to the "How To" section and I have uploaded instructions on making your own seat lowering kit. I'm also available to answer questions if needed.

If you're not mechanically inclined then ACR2000 has it covered. VCA members have options :)

Ted

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made my own fixed 2" kit and I may have a set I can part with. However, keeping the seat all the way back against the firewall, you will not get a true drop of 2" in the rear. The firewall gets in the way of the seat bottom (unless you move the seat forward but then you'll loose knee room under the dash) which defeats the purpose with someone with longs legs like myself. At best, it's about 1.5" drop in the rear (keeping the seat all the way against the firewall) and 2" drop in the front. Still better than nothing. Ted has a nice writeup and you could probably get a 1.5" drop in the rear with it and still keep it movable.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the 95 rt going into the shop and would like to put in the seat lowering kit. And yes.. I asked jonb :) No soup for me.

THANKS for asking, and you did inspire me to have 5 more Gen 1 2" kits made for sale at $149. Wont have em for 1 week.....

As buying slows in VIPER TOWN, the funds to re-stock Gen 1 and other slow-moving inventories dries up, too !

OP
OP
B

Broch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon - Any word on these? I'd love to take one off your hands!

- John

THANKS for asking, and you did inspire me to have 5 more Gen 1 2" kits made for sale at $149. Wont have em for 1 week.....

As buying slows in VIPER TOWN, the funds to re-stock Gen 1 and other slow-moving inventories dries up, too !