anyone had issues buying from RSI

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just checking to see if anyone has had issues buying from RSI (Racing Solutions Inc), TX

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a new 2006 RSI TWIN TURBO SRT 10 in Jan 06 from Ringgold Dodge and I loved that Viper....They did beautiful work.....

=labtec;3170023]just checking to see if anyone has had issues buying from RSI (Racing Solutions Inc), TX[/QUOTE]

Blown408

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope no complaints here my twin turbo parts all came in, they worked out an amazing deal to help me out. Car is almost done! What is happening that your worried about?

hyph

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've had an RSI 1000 GTS and a RSI 1500 SRT with absolutely no issues. Top notch work and service everytime.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No issues here. Will has always answered my calls and texts promptly. He's always been helpful, even when I wasn't necessarily buying anything from him...just calling with questions. When I have ordered parts they went out promptly, including my Roe I picked up last week.

Last edited:

dascorcha21

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have bought multiple parts including a twin turbo kit and will and his team always delivers! Would not hesitate to do business with RSI AGAIN!

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased an RSI TT car a few months back. I even stopped by the shop while I was in Dallas. Will and his group go over every detail when doing their builds. I talked to Will prior to buying the car, and he went over the car and has answered many calls and text late at night and on Sundays with questions. I purchased items and had no issues. I only deal with 2 vendors and RSI is one of them.

If you are thinking of purchasing their products I would give them a call and im sure they will answer all your questions.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a few parts from them and was happy with the service...but the price was *REALLY* nice.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been going back and forth with Will for a few months now about my motor build. I haven't pulled the trigger just yet as we are trying to work out the correct combination of parts for my build but I will here shortly. Will is very helpful and knowledgeable guy. I'm very satisfied with the customer service thus far!

OP
OP
L

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope no complaints here my twin turbo parts all came in, they worked out an amazing deal to help me out. Car is almost done! What is happening that your worried about?

They took my cc but never shipped the Belanger system. After about 15 calls from me throughout the following weeks (they never called me with an update) I had to dispute the charge to my cc. This is after they accepted my cancellation of the order but then did not return the money. Basically they kept saying the system had been ordered, or it was out for coating, etc. During the last week of the saga I advised them I would call Belanger and check on the system and they said it was ok, maybe they thought I would not call. I talked to Lou at Belanger to confirm the order was placed, he said it was not. I gave them another chance and checked back with Lou the next week, the order still had not been placed. I called RSI back and they said everything was fine and the order had been placed and paid for. This is when I advised them I just got off the phone with Belanger and Lou confirmed the order still had not been placed so I cancelled the order which they accepted. This thread is not intended to create issues within the forum or cause flame wars, etc. It is simply a very short version of how they tried to keep my money. Keep in mind if I had waited much longer I would have not had any recourse through my cc company because of limitations for disputing claim. My understanding is RSI has changed hands multiple times so earlier buying experiences may have been fine. All I can say is mine was not and wanted to warn everyone of possible issues when dealing with them.

Note: I bought the complete system directly from Belanger. Lou was outstanding and got a system out to me within about a week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper