Anyone have a spare fog light cover??

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I bought a '98 GTS and it's missing the drivers side fog light cover. Anyone have one lying around they'd be willing to part with? I hear it's $80 for a new one, but thought I'd check with you folks first. Thanks in advance! And if someone has a reasonably priced used PAIR, I might entertain that too. Much appreciated :D

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you looking for the Plastic outside piece that snaps in with 3-tabs or the glass cover of the actual lighthousing?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should put a picture of YOUR Viper in your Avatar!

I moved this thread to the "whatcha need for your snake" section, as this is where the vendors will be watching and can help you out.

OP
OP
T

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Actually I'm not looking any more. I found that if it fits in or on a Viper..........Partsrack has it! Ha ha ha ha. JonB has them for a bargain, so my needs have been met. THanks Jon!

OP
OP
T

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Actually, my avatar IS my car. The GTS I was seeking a fog light cover for is my wife's..........but thanks for paying attention!

Also.......I had already put my ad in the "whatcha need...." forum, but I got no replies, as not many people with spare parts in their garage look at that forum. Thanks guys!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, my avatar IS my car. The GTS I was seeking a fog light cover for is my wife's..........but thanks for paying attention!

Also.......I had already put my ad in the "whatcha need...." forum, but I got no replies, as not many people with spare parts in their garage look at that forum. Thanks guys!

A 2 Viper household....NICE!!!

the whatcha need section is for vendors not members (they have the classifieds wanted section to scour). If the vendors aren't watching here, their loss...but it sounds like one found ya anyway. Glad you found what you're looking for.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually I'm not looking any more. I found that if it fits in or on a Viper..........Partsrack has it! Ha ha ha ha. JonB has them for a bargain, so my needs have been met. THanks Jon!

So THIS half of my advertsising was NOT WASTED!

Thanks, in the prio mail.