Anyone Have a VOI 10 Poster They Want to Sell?

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone- I'm looking for the poster they had in the goody bags. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of "swag"....I'm feeling a little stupid or at the very least ignorant.....what is the black rectangular bag we got used for? I already put the chair together, the picture frame was great, the warning light seems neat, the poster was great too, but the black bag still befuddles me.....is it like a massive portfolio bag? a picnic bag? was there some instructions telling me what I'm supposed to use it for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Aaron

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of "swag"....I'm feeling a little stupid or at the very least ignorant.....what is the black rectangular bag we got used for? I already put the chair together, the picture frame was great, the warning light seems neat, the poster was great too, but the black bag still befuddles me.....is it like a massive portfolio bag? a picnic bag? was there some instructions telling me what I'm supposed to use it for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Aaron
To put all the goodies you got in? :dunno: :D

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, I had some of the stuff in there, but the chair wouldn't fit.....and if I had to guess with the velcro panels inside its got to be something more than just an oblong storage bag.

Regards,
Aaron

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to have one. I saw the pic and it looks absolutely amazing. Anyone want to sell one?

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you attach the dividers onto the corresponding velcro on the inside of the bag it turns into compartments. With the vented section expanded it's a good place to put wet things or shoes. I would say it's a gym bag or locker bag.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told that the VOI 10 "bag" was chosen because it will fit in the trunk and in the passenger foot well. It is a rather awkward shape.

I just sent out the poster for framing.

Did anyone else use the gift card to create and order a Viper model car?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear I wasn't the only one who couldn't figure out the bag. I'd say CitySnake's explanation works.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone else use the gift card to create and order a Viper model car?

I've been on the phone with them and will be ordering two cars tonight with my son. My wife was gracious enough to give him her car. :)

Basically, the core car is free ($29). All the rest of the customization, including radio control is on your dime. With RC, charger, cool wheels and a few other items will be about $50+ per car. Site is RIDEMAKERZ® Home Page

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically, the core car is free ($29). All the rest of the customization, including radio control is on your dime. With RC, charger, cool wheels and a few other items will be about $50+ per car. Site is RIDEMAKERZ® Home Page

You're not kidding! The first time I priced it out without knowing how much the gift cert was worth and I think after the $29 credit I owed about $80 for my customized car! Well, when I reconsidered, I think I pretty much ordered one wheel. LOL

I couldn't stay for Saturday night's banquet. What was the table centerpiece? Picture anyone?

Check your email. JRT just sent out an order form for extra centerpieces.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, got the e-mail for ordering goodies but no description of the centerpiece. Was Saturday's the same as Wednesday's?

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, got the e-mail for ordering goodies but no description of the centerpiece. Was Saturday's the same as Wednesday's?
Wed night piece was a sillouete of the hotel i believe on a diamond shaped base and a ridemaker car fits into a cutout of the top piece. The sat piece was 4 stacked up vipers. Sorry no pics at the moment.

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a complete VOI X goodie bag for sale if anyone's interested. I am posting the ad now. (we wound up with an extra one in our group not needed)

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm working on getting all my pics from VOI X uploaded to the thread I started. I have over 1000, so it's taking some time. Here is the center piece from Sat. evenings dinner. As far as the goody bags, there were none left to purchase on Sun. They did have posters for purchase at $25 each, and center pieces, minus the model car.
[media]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/d210hBEvo7-IxRZz-NGiJUxel*sKcxpxQSv*v4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/media]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62