Anyone heading to Barber Motorsport this weekend?

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi There,

Late notice here, but my son and I are planning to drive up to Bham for the Porsche 250/Grand Am race on Sunday. Planning to take the Viper and wondered who was going? Any parking arrangements through the club? Just checking.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi There,

Late notice here, but my son and I are planning to drive up to Bham for the Porsche 250/Grand Am race on Sunday. Planning to take the Viper and wondered who was going? Any parking arrangements through the club? Just checking.

Sounds interesting. I had plans this weekend, but I may make up some excuse and head on down. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
A

AHudson777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, unless V10SpeedLuvr isn't riding around with all his avatars, then I guess I'll be in the "Lonely Viper Club" this Sunday. Wowzers.

This means I get to teach my nearly 16 year old son to do donuts around the perfectly-parked Lotuses just to intimidate them.

Okay, eat barbecue and enjoy the mansion without me and see if I care. <sniff> Maybe I can make the NEXT meeting.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're estimating 50-60 attendees:cool: Are you sure you can't make it? How far is B'ham from Dalton...2-3hrs?:dunno: :D Are you going to VOI?
-Chip

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, unless V10SpeedLuvr isn't riding around with all his avatars, then I guess I'll be in the "Lonely Viper Club" this Sunday. Wowzers.

This means I get to teach my nearly 16 year old son to do donuts around the perfectly-parked Lotuses just to intimidate them.

Okay, eat barbecue and enjoy the mansion without me and see if I care. <sniff> Maybe I can make the NEXT meeting.

Ask your son which he'll enjoy more. Since he's a teenager, let him know there's a ******* about 30 mins from Tony's house, and he can ride with me when I go :D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the "Viper Twins" will be there too, bikini's, poolside, tanning, ...I better stop there. (BTW, Lisa's mine, Teresa's the single one!):D