Anyone in Camarillo, California?

UK Viper Nigel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm wondering whether a local VCA member in Camarillo, California could check out a Gen I crate motor for me. I live in the UK and want to make sure I'm not being ripped off and would like someone to check out the engine is legitimate by going to see the seller. If it's OK then I'll get it sent to Chuck Tator's before shipping to the UK.

Can anyone help me out??

Thanks
Nigel

OP
OP
U

UK Viper Nigel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking at options on a new crate Gen I motor. Might be a quicker and less costly route to get Bling back on the road. Been a year off the road now - lucky I've still got the '93 to keep me going in the meantime.
:smirk:

Simi - you have mail. Thanks. :2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nigel,
I'm about two hours from Camarillo, but thats' still closer than the UK! :)

PM me if you still need help.

OP
OP
U

UK Viper Nigel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vic - thanks for the offer.

Hopefully getting this sorted today with help from another 'local' VCA guy who is about half an hour away from the Crown Dodge dealership. Main difficulty is working out the 8 hour time difference!

Nigel

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a quick thanks to you guys in CA I spotted the engine on Ebay that was easy, its having friends to check it out, thats the good part.This will put a UK Viper back on the road.

Thanks once again guys.

OP
OP
U

UK Viper Nigel

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the deed is done - I pressed the PAY button on eBay and my brand new Gen I fully dressed motor should shortly be on it's way to Chuck Tator for head gasket upgrade before final shipping to the UK.

Special thanks to Simi Viper (Eric) for taking time out to check the seller and engine this morning at Crown Dodge, Ventura CA.

Thanks to Paul Lacey for spotting it and to Rob and Cathy Bucholtz, Vic and HSSS YA for also offering their help to go and check it out for me. Not least thanks to Chuck the Wizard for allowing me to ship it to Tators. Even better as the seller offered free US delivery and free insurance!

As Paul L says it's great to have such genuine and helpful brothers and sisters in the US Viper Family to help out and get my 94 back on the road. It's been over a year now since this Viper hissed :( Luckily I've still got my '93 to feed the need for speed.

Thanks

:usa: :headbang:

Nigel

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62