Anyone know this GTS in CA

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking into this GTS in San Diego, anyone happen to know whos it is? or seen it around that area? I have the VIN also if someone could do a backround check on it for me.

Thanks!

You must be registered for see images

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As an Army Pilot(guessing here), you owe it to yourselft to look as fast on the road as you do in the air! Get this car! :2tu: :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As an Army Pilot(guessing here), you owe it to yourselft to look as fast on the road as you do in the air! Get this car! :2tu: :2tu:

So Catwood do you have a clear field near by? Throw that baby right in the back, talk about enclosed transportation back to PA :D Anyways no I'm not a pilot, engineering support and testing on new ones.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Catwood do you have a clear field near by? Throw that baby right in the back, talk about enclosed transportation back to PA :D

What a coincidence !!! That's exactly how I got my car back home to Arizona after I bought it !! :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chinook47...

I just got laid off at work. If your still interested shout out...deal to be had.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it steel gray or graphite. Sounds like SG from a few of the post above but not sure if people are just assuming or know for a fact. Regardless it is an awesome color/GTS. One of my favorite color combo's. SG is the first Viper I fell in love with.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is it steel gray or graphite. Sounds like SG from a few of the post above but not sure if people are just assuming or know for a fact. Regardless it is an awesome color/GTS. One of my favorite color combo's. SG is the first Viper I fell in love with.

graphite is only available in 02 I believe. Catwood I did shoot you a message but not through the VCA but through AT

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
some say steel grey other say Millinium gray. It pops more than graphite when parked side by side if that makes sense.

replied to PM and perhaps to email. Not sure which email was yours got lots.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl drives this car to lots of SoCal events. Pretty nice car, and a great deal for the $$.

Might want to grab this one quick. Carl is in the selling mode.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456