Anyone near Butler, MO

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone close to Butler, MO 64730 to look at a new Viper for me in?
Thanks in advance, Steve

There is a guy in our STL club that is going there today (FRDAY 12/26) to pick up his new 08 blk coupe. If you haven't talked to him already, I can try to contact him

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am 80 miles from there. I am NOT in anyways a person who knows about vipers. I do know about cars though. If you do not get anyone else to go, I would be happy to check it out for you. I could take pictures and give you my number. then you could call me and tell me what to check for.

Is this a dealership? don't shoot me I am learning.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live about 2.5 hours from there. If you are talking about Max Motors I wouldn't think twice about it.

I bought my new ACR there in September.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Thank you for all the generous reponses and wonderful offers of assistance.

I was fortunate to have Kurt (known as: 2001ViperGTS) assist me today after he picked up his brand new black with dual silver stripes. Thanks again Kurt and I hope you enjoy your new Viper and look forward to buying you a cold one next time we meet up.
Steve

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for all the generous reponses and wonderful offers of assistance.

I was fortunate to have Kurt (known as: 2001ViperGTS) assist me today after he picked up his brand new black with dual silver stripes. Thanks again Kurt and I hope you enjoy your new Viper and look forward to buying you a cold one next time we meet up.
Steve

No problem Steve, glad to help out.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you think less of me if I did?

I dont think much of real estate salespeople in the first place,lol..I rate them right up there with car salesmen/women:lmao:As for the car I was thinking about trading but SSG is a better color IMO and not worth the extra they wanted for it....If your not trading you might get a good deal on it ,Good Luck.....They told me someone in Texas is very interested too:rolleyes:.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456