Anyone need a 1:18 Autoart GTS-R?

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just inventoried my collection and have a few duplicates that I'd be willing to offer here first before putting what's left on ebay. There are 14 in the set and the only one I don't have an extra of is the 1998 LeMans #53 (Red/White/Blue). The entire 1:18 Viper GTS-R collection can be viewed at autoart . Each one comes in its original box with the shipping straps in place. Prices range from $50 to $150 before shipping costs. Please post or send me a PM with your wish list.

Thanks
Terry

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who responded/bought so far. I have a few GTS-R's left as follows:

#56 Black Chamberlain ($80)
#52 Blue Playstation ($50)
#51 Red/White/Blue Oreca ($80) last one!
#91 Red Lemans (minor cut in window) ($80) last one!
#55 Benetton ($55)
#1 Yellow FujiFilm ($55)
#53 Yellow Halleroder ($55)

All are in their original boxes with shipping straps attached. Insured shipping via USPS is usually about $13 for one and $18 for two. It might be a little more to the coasts and lots more outside the U.S. I can accept Paypal.

Terry

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terry,
Is this one #51 Red/White/Blue Oreca ($80) the 2000 LeMans winning car? If so I want it....I bought a few from you before...Thanks,Kevin

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin, the 2000 LeMans winner was the #51 Red w/ white stripes. The #51 I have was driven by Tommy Archer at LeMans in 1998. They were the runner-up in the GT2 Class.

If you click on the autoart link in my original post and search 1:18 (in the 1st box) and Dodge (in the 2nd box), the #51 you're looking for is at the bottom of the 1st page. The one I have left is at the top of page 3. Please let me know one way or another.

Thanks for the inquiry. You were a good customer :)

Terry

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin, the 2000 LeMans winner was the #51 Red w/ white stripes. The #51 I have was driven by Tommy Archer at LeMans in 1998. They were the runner-up in the GT2 Class.

If you click on the autoart link in my original post and search 1:18 (in the 1st box) and Dodge (in the 2nd box), the #51 you're looking for is at the bottom of the 1st page. The one I have left is at the top of page 3. Please let me know one way or another.

Thanks for the inquiry. You were a good customer :)

Terry

Terry,
I figured it was the one I had but wanted to make sure..Thanks for getting back to me so soon.I should have bought that #33 and #52 1997 Sebring, from you but just didnt have the cash on hand.. :bonker:
Just in case anyone cares the cars terry sold me were in perfect shape...Thanks Again...Kevin

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh YES Terry!!!! I'm very happy to have the complete GTS-R AA,I'm a lucky man too,without some friends and impassioned like you on the VCA forum, I think that it is from now on very difficult of all to join together them....

I acknowledge that it is very impressive to see all these Viper in front of oneself, but what a pleasure!! Thank you still in Jipi and you Terry, and Cyruss, another friend on http://viperpassion.com/

You must be registered for see images

Chris. :headbang:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great gathering Chris! Congratulations on comleting the collection! I am jealous as hell though, I only have the #52 white/blue Team Oreca and #1 yellow Team Zakspeed :eek: :D

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys:!! :2tu:

I started this collection seven years ago,and when it was possible to buy some models (two or three/year-difficult to find them-) the pleasure is comming to see the quality of them and,sure,have the complete was an idea when 8 models was in front of me...

Well,if I can help someone to find a specific GTS-R AA,I do it.

Chris. :headbang:

OP
OP

0260in3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any '91's left. The Daytona is probably easier to find than the LeMans but I haven't seen either for a while.

Terry

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456