Anyone selling used headers? (or forgelines?)

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set to fit my '94.. The cheaper the better of course. ;)
I figgured someone might have a set sitting in their garage gathering dust.
I also might be interested in acquiring a set of Forgeline rear 17" rims.. I'm trying to setup another set of autocross tires.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Casey. Call tuners (or owners) that are doing turbo upgrade, and you will find guys with headers for sale.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Casey. Call tuners (or owners) that are doing turbo upgrade, and you will find guys with headers for sale.
OK enlighten me, Headers are no good with a twin turbo mod?
Unlike a belt-driven supercharger, a turbo is powered by the exhaust gases so it requires special manifolds that take the exhaust to the turbo (the turbos actually "hang" off the exhaust manifolds and have no other brackets). Usually like stubby little headers that are cast iron or made out of really heavy tubing. If you used regular headers to feed the turbos, you would have to put the turbos under the driver's and passenger's feet pretty much for which there is not really room, mount them somehow since the headers would not support them sufficiently, and it would require long tubing to get way up front the the intercooler (strangely enough, this is what Lingenfelter TT C4s were like).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth