Anyone selling used Tires(PS2s Only). I'm looking for all 4 or just 2 fronts. 19s/20s

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my tire setup:
Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 295/30/ZR19
Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 335/30/ZR20

I am currently saving up for other mods so I really don't want to put a huge dent in that process by buying all completely new tires, but considering how important having quality tires are, I most likely will have to if I can't find a good used set with enough tread on them. My rears seem pretty good, however one of my fronts has a small hole, kinda like a chunk taken out of it. Not sure how it happened, but if I replace one I want to replace both front tires. So if anyone has any fronts used for a good deal let me know. I'm also interested in rears too if the price is right.

Thanks! :)
-Anthony

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone selling used Tires(PS2s Only). I'm looking for all 4 or just 2 fronts. 19s

Be advised, the 20" PS2s only come in one 20" size that will fit on a Viper and that tire will scrub on many Gen II Vipers. A couple of guys say they are able to get away with it but far more people report the tire rubbing, on both stock heigth cars and lowered cars. Are you already running the 20" PS2s??? If so, maybe yours won't scrub.

FWIW, I ended using Nitto Invos in 345/25/20 for this very reason. The Invos do not scrub.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Anyone selling used Tires(PS2s Only). I'm looking for all 4 or just 2 fronts. 19s

used tires to use regularly doesnt sound like a good idea to me. its not a place to save money IMO. search ebay and CL, might find some there, good luck !

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Be advised, the 20" PS2s only come in one 20" size that will fit on a Viper and that tire will scrub on many Gen II Vipers. A couple of guys say they are able to get away with it but far more people report the tire rubbing, on both stock heigth cars and lowered cars. Are you already running the 20" PS2s??? If so, maybe yours won't scrub.

FWIW, I ended using Nitto Invos in 345/25/20 for this very reason. The Invos do not scrub.

My tires don't rub. Just had my car lowered on KW Variant 2 Coilovers, the shop spent 6 hours testing and it drives perfectly, handles great too. The tires I have listed are my current size. I know they only make one size for my 20s, which is why I know it's not common. Was just hoping I'd get lucky lol and maybe someone would have a set.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

used tires to use regularly doesnt sound like a good idea to me. its not a place to save money IMO. search ebay and CL, might find some there, good luck !

I just want some used ones to use until September or so. Just enough time so I can save up the money I already have for mods. Once I buy everything, I'll buy new tires after.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

used tires tend to be hard. be careful

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a couple of used Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 305/30/ZR19

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

used tires tend to be hard. be careful

Thanks, I'm aware of that too which is why I'm just planning on this only being a quick temporary thing.

I have a couple of used Michelin Pilot Sport 2, 305/30/ZR19

ughh.. I'm not sure if those would fit.. I think 295s were big as it is.... How many miles were put on them anyway?

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Couldn't tell you how many miles, they were on a set of rims I bought, and then when I sold the rims the new buyer didn't want the extra cost of shipping the tires, so here they are.

OP
OP
C

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Double post by accident lol my bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss