Anyone up for the Rod Run in TN, Sept 11-14?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know some of you may be getting burnt out on mountain driving, but Sept 11-14 is a huge Rod Run/carshow in Pigeon Forge. We could go up on the 12th if anyone's work schedule is a problem. [/FONT]I [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]already [/FONT]know [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of [/FONT]a couple GA-VCA guys interested in going. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you want to go, let me know and I'll try to get us a group rate at a hotel. We could take the same route we did on the way to Pigeon Forge the 1st time and do the Tail of the Dragon again!![/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you remember, the GA Mountains we drove on were almost as fun as the Tail as well! [/FONT]I've talked to the[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] AL/TN President,[/FONT] Chip Winter[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif],[/FONT] about making it another big AL/TN/GA VCA weekend[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]. If you are burnt out on going to TN, its understandable, but just wanted to put this option out there.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] If you are interested in the Rod Run, just let me know and we'll get some plans set in stone! [/FONT]From what I hear, it gets pretty fun after midnight :headbang:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I couldn't find a website with many good pictures from past years, but here's a little info: [/FONT]2008 Fall Grand Rod Run Car Show in Pigeon Forge, TN[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave