Apology to redlightrich from Bob K

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a terrble mistake on another post and slammed Rich for stiffing me on a dash plaque deal. It was not Rich who stiffed me, it was someone else. I unfortunately based my post on my memory and some jumbled notes from several months ago. Both were wrong!! I can't express how badly I feel about this and hope that Rich can somehow find it in his heart to forgive me, although I wouldn't blame him if doesn't. Unfortunately many people have read that post and I can't reverse that. I am looking for a hole to crawl into as I write this!

Rich - I am terribly sorry!
Bob K

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've done all you can to fix it Bob... you're a good man for doing so. But D@mn! What a f@ckup (the situation, not you personally)! People used to duel over stuff like this. :eek:

Hope all will be forgiven.

redlightrich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob you are a good man to admit a mistake. I accept your apology. No harm done. I too apologize for using such strong language. All the best, Rich.

OP
OP
B

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rich.
You are a more forgiving person than I would have been. I sincerely hope that this has not affected the sale of your car or your standing in the Viper community.

Bob K

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rich.
You are a more forgiving person than I would have been. I sincerely hope that this has not affected the sale of your car or your standing in the Viper community.

Bob K
Nah... respect you both more for it. :2tu: