Atlanta Motorsports Park Dec. 8-9

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know I have AMP rented out the weekend of Dec. 8-9 and we are having an HPDE. AMP is a brand new state of the art track in Dawsonville, GA (North). ONLY 60 cars will be allowed to register for the event so make sure to signup ASAP. We will be running 4 run groups which means only 15 cars on the track @ a time. Lots of open space!!! Each run group will have 4 sessions a day and sessions are 25 min. long. Car numbers WILL be provided to all registrants of the event plus a free T-shirt. The registration fee for this event will be $449 per driver for the weekend.

There is a 98db sound limit at this track. Please prepare in advance for this if your exhaust is close to or exceeds this limit. We have no control over this issue. This is measured using A-frequency weighting. If you have cats and mufflers (even aftermarkets) you should be ok. You can download free apps on smartphones to measure.

PM me for questions and/or registration details.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know I have AMP rented out the weekend of Dec. 8-9 and we are having an HPDE. AMP is a brand new state of the art track in Dawsonville, GA (North). ONLY 60 cars will be allowed to register for the event so make sure to signup ASAP. We will be running 4 run groups which means only 15 cars on the track @ a time. Lots of open space!!! Each run group will have 4 sessions a day and sessions are 25 min. long. Car numbers WILL be provided to all registrants of the event plus a free T-shirt. The registration fee for this event will be $449 per driver for the weekend.

There is a 98db sound limit at this track. Please prepare in advance for this if your exhaust is close to or exceeds this limit. We have no control over this issue. This is measured using A-frequency weighting. If you have cats and mufflers (even aftermarkets) you should be ok. You can download free apps on smartphones to measure.

PM me for questions and/or registration details.

Sorry to get off topic but...

Is it 98db all the time? I'm running headers, no cats and one flow through muffler. I'm not sure exactly what my exhaust sound level is but I get black flagged at Road Atlanta for the "quiet time" between 10:00-12:00....:crazy2:

I had hoped to visit this track too.....

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it is. We even tried to prepay a noise fine to allow anyone to come but they wouldn't do it.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....You guys can track in December? ......Without having to shovel snow first? ...That is awesome! .....In Colorado, we have something called "the off-season".

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....You guys can track in December? ......Without having to shovel snow first? ...That is awesome! .....In Colorado, we have something called "the off-season".

There is a chance it could snow of course this late but it usually doesn't until Jan/Feb. from what I'm told.

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live just south of the track, it will be a very slim chance of snow for our area. The earliest we normally get snow, is closer to Christmas..

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live just south of the track, it will be a very slim chance of snow for our area. The earliest we normally get snow, is closer to Christmas..

This is what i had a couple of friends tell me that live in the area as well :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62