Autoform Hardtop Sale!! LOOK!

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Attention: VCA Members, Roadster and Convertible owners!
Autoform Development is offering, for a short time, a tremendous deal on our Hardtops for your Viper.
This sale price will include the hardtop completely painted, and with the stand. The crating and shipping charges will be calculated upon ordering, and options for delivery expediting are available.
The price will only be $2995.00, and only until the end of March. Deliveries of hardtops should be within 3-6 weeks, depending on popularity of sale.
Our SRT hardtops ARE CURRENTLTY approved for a SCCA class, and for The Performance Driving School events.
This sale is for every generation of Vipers.

We have never offered a sale like this before, so don’t delay.

Also, this sale is being supported by one of our vendors, PartsRack. Please check out his sale already going on for other items.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think Steve n Tony have been inhaling too much resin.

PAINTED, and WITH the stand? Under $3000??!!

This TOP SALE at AutoForm is actually offering tops to the VCA at BELOW PartsRack's NORMAL NET-NET-DISTRIBUTOR COST....... That's a fact...

When the "fog" lifts, that price has gotta go back up.

PS. Free 1.24 Diecast SRT10 with HardTop (!) with every purchase !
{heck, i cannot beat that PRICE ..but call anyway)

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Steve n Tony have been inhaling too much resin.

PAINTED, and WITH the stand? Under $3000??!!

This TOP SALE at AutoForm is actually offering tops to the VCA at BELOW PartsRack's NORMAL NET-NET-DISTRIBUTOR COST....... That's a fact...

When the "fog" lifts, that price has gotta go back up.

PS. Free 1.24 Diecast SRT10 with HardTop (!) with every purchase !
{heck, i cannot beat that PRICE ..but call anyway)

Jon,

Isn't is a wonderfully thing when a manufacture sells their product behind their dealer / distributor back for less than you pay for it. It is even nicer when you have the product in stock and now have to sit on it. There show be a law against manufactures doing this!

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[/QUOTE] Jon,

Isn't is a wonderfully thing when a manufacture sells their product behind their dealer / distributor back for less than you pay for it. It is even nicer when you have the product in stock and now have to sit on it. There show be a law against manufactures doing this! Robbie AtRo Racing Products

[/QUOTE]

They did NOT go behind my back..in fact they did me the courtesy of FIRST calling for my input on pricing to a "MIND BOGGLING GOOD DEAL" as their #1 vendor, that we could still support. All the while giving customers their best deal ever. THEN they donated a wing to our USAF-Charity crusade....

I wanna get my PartsRack logo on some F-16 ARMAMENT !!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

I had talked myself out of buying the top, but at that price - I'm in!

[/QUOTE]

Hugh......still at the same place?
Plz call to set up shipment. THANKS

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

Isn't is a wonderfully thing when a manufacture sells their product behind their dealer / distributor back for less than you pay for it. It is even nicer when you have the product in stock and now have to sit on it. There show be a law against manufactures doing this! Robbie AtRo Racing Products

[/QUOTE]

They did NOT go behind my back..in fact they did me the courtesy of FIRST calling for my input on pricing to a "MIND BOGGLING GOOD DEAL" as their #1 vendor, that we could still support. All the while giving customers their best deal ever. THEN they donated a wing to our USAF-Charity crusade....

I wanna get my PartsRack logo on some F-16 ARMAMENT !!!

[/QUOTE]

Jon,
I was only making a comment in general and did not say that They went behind YOUR back. I also own a industrial supply company and manufactures have been using the tactics I spoke of above for many years making it very ******* independent dealers / distributors to make a reasonable profit.

OP
OP
A

Autoformsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
By the way, the sale is only lasting until March 30, 2007. So, if you were interested, place your order now. Thanks!

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one of these on my 05 Comm Ed--got it from Jon. AF had to match blue stripes and it came out great--people swear it's a coupe. I hung the stand on the garage wall where the top is about to go in honor of Spring. Terry