A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I sent an E-mail to the "Contact US"
link over a week ago and still no reply.

Could someone please correct my Avatar. It went from the Blue/Silver Venom Logo to a Red/White Venom Logo and moved me from Ohio to Oregon! All without my permission!

Thanks
A1998

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I sent an E-mail to the "Contact US"
link over a week ago and still no reply.

Could someone please correct my Avatar. It went from the Blue/Silver Venom Logo to a Red/White Venom Logo and moved me from Ohio to Oregon! All without my permission!

Thanks
A1998

They made some changes to the database, thats why you see the changes. The Ohio/Oregon thing will have to be corrected by a mod. To change your Venom banner, go into your User CP and you'll see the color options there to change it back.

OP
OP
A

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Runnr: Went to the page you listed above and logged in. Nothing there to update Color. In fact I see a blue line that wants me to UPGRADE to Venom ??

Chad: Went to User CP, clicked on Edit (everything) saw nothing showing how to change color. I must be overlooking something here.

I'm not even seeing the Venom in my avatar to to the left right now@!?

Appreciate getting put back in OHIO!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Runnr: Went to the page you listed above and logged in. Nothing there to update Color. In fact I see a blue line that wants me to UPGRADE to Venom ??

Chad: Went to User CP, clicked on Edit (everything) saw nothing showing how to change color. I must be overlooking something here.

I'm not even seeing the Venom in my avatar to to the left right now@!?

Appreciate getting put back in OHIO!

For whatever reason, you seem to have lost your Venom status. Thats why you don't see the color options. -RUNNR will have to get you set backup as a Venom member and then you can choose the color for the banner.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score

hrmm... the VCA profile for you doesn't show you as a Venom member. Not exactly sure why either, and can't remember what it showed last night when I looked.

I've adjusted you back to Venom. You should be able to see that section now.