HOGGG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to put a pic in and I can't remove the dot saying I don't want an Avatar. What do I do?

Hogg

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are a member your status needs to be upgraded from enthusiast to member. Then it will allow you to get your avatar posted.

You need to PM your full name and VCA number ( so you can be verified as a member on the VCA's list) to a forum admin (in this case maybe Lee as he has already responded on the subject) and he can do that for you.

Once upgraded, avatar away! :)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Click "Settings" in the upper right hand corner, then click "Edit Profile".

2. Enter your 5 digit VCA membership number there. If your VCA membership number is 345, enter 00345. If you do not know your membership number, check your name badges, or call VCA HQ for assistance.

3. Visit the VCA membership portal at https://www.viperclub.org/membership/ and login. If you have not been there before, you will need to request a new password. Simply click the link provided and follow the directions.

4. Once logged in, scroll to the bottom of the page, and enter your forums username and then click "Update forums". If you're a venom member, you may also select your forum badge there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4