B&M Shifter???? B&B Exhaust?????

604SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, I can get a good deal on a B&M shifter for my SRT10, do any of you guys have this shifter in your cars and if so how do you like it??? Also, has anyone heared how the B&B exhaust sounds on a SRT10???

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a B&M Shifter and absolutely love it. I've always used B&M products so can't speak for the other shifters, but can say I've always been happy with their stuff.

I have the Corsa exhaust as most people do. I like it, I wouldn't mind for it to be a little louder, but I might do headers/no cats and that should fix that. :)

Jason

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have the SRT-Race Knob/Shifter, so don't know about the B&M, BUT can answer the B&B HEADERS anyway question...also have Corsa Exhaust (AWESOME sound)...and added B&B headers to that. So, you're really not getting the answers you want here, are you??!
Guess you could call Sean Roe and ask him...don't know where you're from, but if you're around the NE (CT/NY/NE) region, you can also ask Chuck Tator/Viper WIZARD from Tator's Dodge ([email protected])... both are very good at these types of questions.
(roeracing.com for Sean Roe). Good luck~juli

domcall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the B & M shifter from Mopar, I will be installing it soon, will the M & G shift knobs fit, thank you.:dunno: :dunno:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Mopar B&M is awesome. It is a vast improvement over the stock setup. Shorter, tigher and more mechanical feel. The only issue i have with mine is a small amount of whine when in first. Not sure why but doesnt bother me at all.

Did you purchase a new knob or get the one which is used on the shifter? Keep in mind it doesnt come with one and the stock knob is way too long for the B&M. I got mine from MGW.

Here is the setup.

9384DSC04189.JPG

domcall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I didn't get a knob yet, I have heard that the stock knob does not fit the B & M, is this true. I might just call MGW and get there knob. Interior looks great by the way.

Last edited:

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, I can get a good deal on a B&M shifter for my SRT10, do any of you guys have this shifter in your cars and if so how do you like it??? Also, has anyone heared how the B&B exhaust sounds on a SRT10???
For headers I think Belangers are the best; the 08 brought to the Air Force base was also rumored to have Belangers. No welding, great power, wonderful sound, great durability. I got mine from Sean Roe at Roe Racing and they were installed by Chuck Tator in NY. The competition will think twice b4 pulling up next to you at a stop light when they hear you car after you put these headers on!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235