Bad Crash At Irwindale Speedway May 14th 09

OP
OP
S

SrtBrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wake up call, as in .... wow, racing can be dangerous??

Let me think ..... Racing Dangerous .... Duh.

Let me think about the spirit of this video. What can happen on the track or the street. Ding Ding.

Let me take it one step further for all the drivers that street race and what could happen during and after the race ...... We have a winner ... Ding Ding Ding. BTW if anyone got injured or killed during a street race then you would have a one way ticket to club fed without your ride. Maybe at the very least you get to see your ride crushed right in front of you.

This is a wake up call of how fast things can turn ugly. Please race responsibly.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Let me think about the spirit of this video. What can happen on the track or the street. Ding Ding.

Let me take it one step further for all the drivers that street race and what could happen during and after the race ...... We have a winner ... Ding Ding Ding. BTW if anyone got injured or killed during a street race then you would have a one way ticket to club fed without your ride. Maybe at the very least you get to see your ride crushed right in front of you.

This is a wake up call of how fast things can turn ugly. Please race responsibly.
Not exactly sure what the "wake up call" is. If you didn't know racing, either street or track, is dangerous, then you shouldn't be on the street. From the first day you have your drivers license you should have been taught and known that things can turn from bad to good in a moment. That should have been your wake up call. Not some video of a guy crashing in a track race. Ding Ding.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually - I think it's a wake up call for all the folks that get angry because a track wants them to have the proper safety equipment to run in the 11's or 10's or whatever. There are a lot of folks with high HP turbo and SC cars that take them to the dragstrip and don't have the safety equipment. And then - they want ot do private track rentals so they can skirt hte rules for IHRA / NHRA, etc.

I realize cages and roll bars and all that safety crap isn't fun in a street car - but - it can save your bacon.

OP
OP
S

SrtBrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what the "wake up call" is. If you didn't know racing, either street or track, is dangerous, then you shouldn't be on the street. From the first day you have your drivers license you should have been taught and known that things can turn from bad to good in a moment. That should have been your wake up call. Not some video of a guy crashing in a track race. Ding Ding.

Are you really a member here? Read between the lines. Wake up.

sniper1

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What is it with these ENTHUSIAS VCA po po :cop::alert: wana bees? Go relax and take a :chillpill:
Crashes like this and worse happen every day without the racing issue, because some idiot wasn't paying attention. Go Ding and Duh somewhere else Please ! BTW FYI it says VCA MEMBER under CHRISSSS ;)

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what sniper1 said.

SrtBrad has "enthusiast" under his name and is asking if chrisss is a member ?....lol tool

OP
OP
S

SrtBrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This video is to show new, inexperienced, and other drivers what can happen. A lot of people race on public streets. Maybe this video can prevent 1 person from racing on the street and take it to the track. If 1 person changed their mind to not race on the street and take it to the track then this video was worth it. This is not a personal attack on you or anybody else. I'm not a cop just a guy that has lost someone to street racing. Enough said. Take this video any way you want. Peace out.

OP
OP
S

SrtBrad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is it with these ENTHUSIAS VCA po po :cop::alert: wana bees? Go relax and take a :chillpill:
Crashes like this and worse happen every day without the racing issue, because some idiot wasn't paying attention. Go Ding and Duh somewhere else Please ! BTW FYI it says VCA MEMBER under CHRISSSS ;)

Please refer to the above post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62