Battery finally went dead in my 98 R/T.

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Battery finally went dead, It was installed in 03. Amazing 10 years out of it. I kept a Battery Tender on it most of the time between Drives. It was showing green but it just click clicked.. Pulled it, installed a new one. Started right up. Recommend those Battery Tenders, they work awesome! She really Likie likes her new battery, she runs smoother.:)

BadAndy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've never seen the battery yet in my '94 ! Not sure when the previous owner replaced it but I've hard the car for 5 years now. Store it each winter with Battery Tender - rules.

jes4fun

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talking about battery tenders I need to know what the process is for hooking up a battery tender on a 98RT10. I bought my RT10 back in November and today I went out to fire her up and oops, dead battery. I have a battery tender but wasn't sure if I had to run wires through the truck, please tell me the best way.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Look under the hood, on the driver's side: Use the terminal under the red cap for positive (found by the fuse/relay covers) and the threaded, bare stud sticking out of the top of the sidesill for the negative.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62