Bbq/car Show/pool Party 09/18/10

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a forward from Jeff and Karen T of our club for this event. It's going to be a great time!

Hello Gateway VCA members, my neighbor and I are planning a fun day on Sat Sept 18th starting at noon.He is a car guy also and belongs to a local club whose members own older muscle cars/hotrods.We are going to have a car show/BBQ/ pool party at his house that you will not want to miss.His pool area looks like it belongs at someplace like the Horny Toad at the lake.We will be cooking poolside and lining the private road between his house and mine with awesome cars on display.We will provide the BBQ and softdrinks.We just ask that everyone bring a side dish and any alcoholic beverage that they prefer.Oh and don't forget a swimming suit and towel if you plan on taking a swim in the heated pool. Directions from the intersection of I-44 and Highway 141 are: go south on 141 toward Fenton to the first road to the right which is Merimac Station Rd.There is a Phillips 66 station on the corner.Turn right.The road curves around and will parallel I-44 .follow this road and go straight past the first road to the left.Take the 2nd road to the left which is Hillsboro Rd.You should see signs for Paradise Valley golf course.Go past Kraus Horse Farms about two miles after you turned left and the road will cross a small bridge .Here the road will split.You will stay to the left going up the hill on Hillsboro Rd.About 3/4 of a mile up this road is a street that turns to the Rt. called Gerrie's Way.The monument out front says Paradise Valley East.Turn in there and go thru the gate to the bottom of the hill.This is Diamond Valley Dr.Turn Right.My house is the one at the bottom of the hill.Follow the street past the next house which is party central to the cul-de-sac at the end, turn around and come back and park at the front of the Viper line .Just park to the right side of the street.Please be careful not to drop your right side tires off the pavement.Walk around back and let the good times roll.As always your significant others are welcome .I really would like to see a great turnout from our club to show these old cars guys what real muscle cars look like.We may have to make this an annual event if everyone likes it.We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Jeff and Karen T

Dr. Sandman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK guys so who plans on attending the car show this weekend?Looking forward to seeing lots of Vipers.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have a nice turn-out; myself included. FYI- Not too many of our members frequent the boards here, so I wouldn't expect much of a response.

-M

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is only a few miles from my house, so if the weather is good I plan to stop by for at least a little bit to check out the rides!

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're welcome, I know you guys are incapable of having fun without me. I was pretty much there long enough to see all the awesome cars and say hi, had too much going on yesterday! To the Mike's: sorry you were late and didn't have an opportunity to see me :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets