BC Cruise/Auto-X

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to extend a warm welcome to out friends south of the border to come and join us for a great weekend in July!
Here's a brief summary of the event.
http://forums.viperclub.org/canada-western/637206-july-2010-okanagan-cruise-track-event.html

Rooms book fast in the area in the summer, so if you plan on coming, don't hesitate! And please let me know if you would like to join us so that we can arrange for dinner reservations, etc.
If you'd like more info, let me know and I will forward the PDF of the schedule to your email.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you guys make it up? We've invited some Porsches for ass kickin' ...

Ted

SmokinViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted,

I'll get it on our events page, and hopefully folks will check it out.

It sounds like a real blast, and I'd love to attend, but the dates are a problem for me. That weekend is the opening of crabbing season here, so I've already got 3 other invites involving fresh crab and salmon. The commercials and natives come in the following week, and wipe out the rest, so it's pretty much a one-shot deal.

Steve

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad, we'll miss you. Hopefully some others can make it?

Steve I grew up in Surrey and usually fished nearly every weekend at Point Roberts or Active Pass (gulf Islands). Sometimes we'd go to Robert's Bank and walk though the Tidal flats and pick *****, then boil up a Crab Feast on the Beach. We were kids back then ...

Thanks for responding
Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62