Because sometimes it's fun to stare at Trainwrecks...

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought I would share this, some never had the opportunity to see a Vettper. It's like a trainwreck, you don't want to stare but you can't look away. I was at Cobo Hall where these pics were taken and it's worse in person. Notice how the owner bashes the styling cues of the very car he is imitating.

I think this is why human cloning is illegal...
You must be registered for see images attach

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say what you will, that thing must have been a monumental undertaking. Uh, those mirrors he's got are ugly and his roof top Looks like butt cheeks that met liposuction.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's nasty. Surprising he didn't figure out how nasty it'd look before putting in 2000 hours (or more) of labor and $10,000 (or more) for glass and parts...

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lost for words! Why not buy the real deal he has to have a ton of$ in it

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i give him credit for trying something new and putting the time into create a car. The only "kit" car i appreciate is the cobra kit cars. this to me is like a lambo or ferrari kit car done on a corvette frame. the proportions are all wrong and the long sleek hood of the viper just got destroyed.

A for effort, F for the finished product.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for a good example of someone that too much time on their hands, this car is it.

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saint hitch the point is he did not create something he tried to turn one already existed thing into an already existed thing!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I applaud someone trying to push the envelope and create something fresh and new or custom, BUT there is always one guys that crosses the line and just does something so dumb that it sets back human evolution.
Good job :2tu:

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what your saying is he took a human and turned it into a monkey. Interesting I like the way you think!

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm lost for words! Why not buy the real deal he has to have a ton of$ in it

I think you have to realize when this thing was done. Gen II's cost a bunch of bucks 12 yrs. ago and he had more time than money.

Oilman1934

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole take a Fiero and turn it into a Lamborghini or something else never made any sense to me ,it just always seemed a lot of money and you still got a Fiero ,it's gotta to be a auto body guys dream that the can turn a Sebring into a Bentley.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i give him credit for trying something new and putting the time into create a car. The only "kit" car i appreciate is the cobra kit cars. this to me is like a lambo or ferrari kit car done on a corvette frame. the proportions are all wrong and the long sleek hood of the viper just got destroyed.

A for effort, F for the finished product.
Personally I've never understood why the cobra kit cars are so popular (but I've never been a big fan of the cobras either), its like they're not considered as much as a kit car as say a lambo (any model) I could understand on a fiero (even then I've seen some decent ones) but on a vette frame I've seen a few lambo kit cars that looked pretty close to the real thing (unless you knew what to look for) & they could run like a scalded dog. This car here is just plain FUGLY! jmo

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole take a Fiero and turn it into a Lamborghini or something else never made any sense to me ,it just always seemed a lot of money and you still got a Fiero ,it's gotta to be a auto body guys dream that the can turn a Sebring into a Bentley.
I asked a guy once before that had one & I'll never forget what he told me (that Poor people like Nice Cars too) & if you think about it that makes since, you can get a decent fiero lambo REAL cheap (15-18k) & the insurance is also REAL cheap as you only pay for fiero insurance, but if you wreck it you're definitely not gonna get anything out of it! You've heard putting lower gears in a car is the poor mans supercharger, well getting a lambo kit car is like the poor mans lamborghini! Cause Poor People Like Nice Cars Too! jmo

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

At least there is no headlight gaps :D

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jance, that doesn't look too bad there (doesn't look as short & chopped off)! I think it even has a Jeff Lemke Top on it doesn't it (Big Plus)! Lol!

Viper98912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call it what you may, you have to give the guy a lot of respect because of the insane amount of work into it and the fact that the proportions and overall look are probably the closest anyone could ever make. I give it two thumbs up just in the work alone

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
True it's alot of work and skill but it still an eyesore.
Why would anyone ever want the deck lid sticking up like 5/8"?