Before I put her on Ebay

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, man, sorry you have to sell--the Emerald Green is one of the best color RT/10's we've ever seen. We had one in our region, but the fella sold that one this year as well. Good Luck with the sale...and congrats on baby on the way~! ~juli

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where EXACTLY is that "last 300 side exhaust" stamped in the 95's? I have always wanted to check mine, but did'nt know where to look. Thanks for the help!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck selling your car. Ebay is probably the best market. I ended up selling my Green/Tan inside of 24 hours with buy it now. Although mine was very far from stock, yours has SUPER low miles. It will happen.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck selling your car. Ebay is probably the best market. I ended up selling my Green/Tan inside of 24 hours with buy it now. Although mine was very far from stock, yours has SUPER low miles. It will happen.

HI James!!!! Yeah, you were the one I was talking about below...didn't give your name out. Boy, do we miss seeing your BEAUTIFUL Emerald Green RT around (AND you too of course!)...but certainly understand why the sale. Now another beautiful emerald green RT will see another buyer, hopefully sooner rather than later...it IS such a rare color and just gorgeous.
Hope all is going well with you, James!!! :cool: ~juli

Last edited:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn, sorry to hear you have to sell. having a child isnt that expensive. the mortgage biz, thats a spike in the forhead. you will get at least 30k on ebay, but get it in there soon. the car looks clean and the buyer will get one hell of a deal.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe how cheap these are getting... mid-$30's for a low mileage cream puff like that?? incredible.. you simply cant go wrong..

Its really a shame you cant hang on to it. Storage is the issue?

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cant believe how cheap these are getting... mid-$30's for a low mileage cream puff like that?? incredible.. you simply cant go wrong..

Its really a shame you cant hang on to it. Storage is the issue?

Taximan1 look up cream puff and then post back your findings, this car certainly is no creampuff. Someone will get one hell of a deal though!

Some say gen I's require the most skill to drive and make gen III's seem like a cake walk!

SM1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thats a beautiful car, sad to see that you have to sell it....

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taximan1 look up cream puff and then post back your findings, this car certainly is no creampuff. Someone will get one hell of a deal though!

Some say gen I's require the most skill to drive and make gen III's seem like a cake walk!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: um yeah, I know. I was referring to the "original" term creampuff.. Meaning, super low miles, super nice condition, no stories... Not the "viper" term creampuff, meaning 00-02 cast piston, 01-02 ABS cars.. Thanks though..

OP
OP
C

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of the local guys saw this post and called a friend who is coming to look at the car tomorrow. I'm guessing the first person that looks at it buys it.

Storage is not really the big issue. It's more that "spike in the forehead" thing. The mortgage biz is downright ugly right now. We are working twice as hard to make 1/4 of the the $. Throw in a newborn and a foot of snow in about 45 days and it's time to re-prioritize.

I'll get another one when things even out. The bad thing about these cars is they ruin you for buying something else. After the Viper it's hard to say, Hmm how about a Vette or that new Mustang?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where EXACTLY is that "last 300 side exhaust" stamped in the 95's? I have always wanted to check mine, but did'nt know where to look. Thanks for the help!

The last three hundred Vipers produced received a special pin stamping on the passenger-side toe box near the heater control valve.

This pin stamping reads, LAST 300 SIDE EXHAUST.