Belanger Does it Right !!

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Little late in getting this post out but I wanted to say Belanger and company are a stand up organization not to mention their product is outstanding.

My car had some over the winter issues that needed to be tended to and while doing so;-- what the heck time to make an exhaust swap. Headers were ordered in early winter, made and shipped and then Belanger introduced his winter sale on headers. We asked them if there was any way we could take advantage of the sale price (after the fact) and Lou stepped up to the plate and helped me out with the cost. Lou thank you for doing the right thing by me.

Either way the product is solid, nice deep sound through the header unlike some that are more tin like in sound, easy on, perfect match and
well feels like a new beast ! :2tu:

CANTDRIVE55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my Belanger headers, R/T metallic Cats and Corsa exhaust installed and it sounds much better! Everyone marvelled at the Belanger fit and finish too.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belenger does make a fine fitting products although when I had to send my headers back to Belenger because coating peeled in early 2002 .....I was concerned when Lou Belenger told be that the "UPS truck could be hit by a meteoroid" on the way back from their plant to Florida. Luckily no meteoroid hit the UPS truck and I was able to drive my car to VOI 7 in Nashville.

Cudaman :usa:

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have over 37,000 miles and 4 years on my Belanger headers. There was a little peeling of the coating on the #2 tube after one year. Subsequently, #4 and #10 have had some peeling. All of the peeling is near the exhaust manifold area. Myself, I couldn't be bothered with removing them, so I just use some hi-temp paint every year to touch the areas up. Been working for a long time this way--no problems. I have had no peeling at all on the driver's side.

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave