Benefit Car Show Tonight

redbuffalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, I know this is last minute but there's a car show tonight benefiting a recent heart attack victim. Please see below for details. I work with his daughter and just want to pass this along. It will be nice to see some Vipers out there. I'll try to get more info if comes available. Thank you.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Good Morning,

As many of you know, this past weekend my dad suffered 2 massive heart attacks and underwent open heart surgery Monday morning and is still currently in ICU recovering. He had recently started a new job but insurance will not go into effect until February. Caliber Collision, his place of employment, will be a having a car show this weekend and have offered to raise money at the car show to help our family pay for the medical expenses. The car show is this Saturday, January 19th, 2013 from 5:30 pm- 11:00 pm. There will be entertainment, food, fun & of course, CARS!!!!!

Caliber Collision
25430 Bell Patna Dr.
Katy, TX 7749
(By Katy Mills Mall)

Thank you ALL so much for your prayers and support, our family is truly greatful and very blessed!!!!!

Thank you again,
Jackie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave