Best Car Magazine for Viper-related articles?

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey guys- I want to subscribe to a car magazine, but since there are so many out there, I can't decide on one. Now, since I know a lot of you "gearheads" out there subscribe to all of them, I just wanted to know what your opinions are on the magazine that you believe writes the most Viper-related articles. (Besides Viper Mag.- I subscribe to it, but quarterly is just too long of a wait!) Opinions on best magazine overall also welcome. Thanks a lot for your help! -Kurt

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Al & Laurie of The Southern California Viper Club put out a very high quality magazine.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MotorTrend seems to cover the Viper and Tuner Vipers a lot. All the editors seem to LOVE the Viper, and don't complain about stupid thinks like lack of storage space, or harsh ride, etc... As we all know, the Viper was not designed for these things, and should not be rated on them.....

They tested a stock Viper GTS in 1998 (I think) at 193 MPH. It has also dominated most of there performance testing 0-60, Skidpad, and Slalom.

I assume the new model will be covered in all the major mags/rags, but I think Motortrend does the best job of covering the Viper.

Later

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
M/T issue of May '98 got a stock 1997 GTS up to 192.6 mph.

R/T usually not so favorable on the Viper. C&D and M/T usually are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4