BEST EVENT EVER!!!! What is yours???

Reaction score
So, I've had a pretty bad weekend. There is a thread in Driven concerning my son getting bashed by a drunk nanny.

Anyway, I am out for some "therapy" today. Pull up to a light on the main Blvd, next to a Lexus convertible, blinged out wheels, top down, CRAP music BLASTING! I stopped next to him, he was in the far right left-hand turn lane...I was going straight through the light.

He was ANNOYING, inconsiderate, and a TWIT!

Now...for those local guys who know my car...it is LOUD....and that is NOT an understatement!

Once I realized this tool couldn't care less about ANYONE else....I started revving. VROOOM....UUUHHHHH.......VROOOM.....UHHHHHH...it was LOUD. You couldn't even hear his BOOM BOOM BASS!!!!

This went on for almost 2 full minutes (long light), and the whole time there was this lady in a Mercedes on my right LAUGHING her ASP off!!!! It was THE funniest thing EVER, I kid you not.

He finally got the hint and turned his music down...and I stopped. He wasn't happy. He looked over and asked if I want to "line them up", and he acted as if he would try to move to the right and go straight. As he spoke....VROOOOOMMMM.......UUUHHHHH!! His arrow was green, he couldn't squeeze in, and traffic behind him forced him to go....angrily.

I looked over at the lady in the Mercedes, she was laughing so hard.....and she said he little boy wanted to ride home with me!!

I will laugh about this for weeks....it was just what I needed. :)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Its fun to win, no? :)

"line 'em up", with a Lexus built for personal style only- Hah, what a laugh...

kinda like a mouse flippin' off an eagle, just before he becomes lunch...

I usually don't gloat over sh*t like that, but if the guy was a ****,.....so be it...

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Most important question yet to be answered - was the lady in the Mercedes hot?

I KNEW that was coming!!!

To be honest, I am only assuming she was talking about her son riding home with me.....All I heard was "come home with you"!!!! LOL!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good one Tony. My best event is probably when a ricer tried to keep pace with me up an on-ramp and ended up wrecking his Honda. Visually witnessed by two other Viper buds. It really was funny.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOOD STUFF! Now TONY, what would you have done for therapy had you sold that car???? KEEP IT! :headbang: :headbang: