Best way to dry a viper answered!! with video

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't throw away the MF just yet! They are still great tools for cleaning up any of those pesky runs that show up after a quick spin around the block.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ya I could never get rid of my MF. I still use them for the jambs and spots I miss

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My water is so damn bad, that the blaster wouldn't do much. I'm going to have to try a water softener first and then maybe get the blaster.
I did try spraying detail spray on after the final rinse prior to drying and it helped a good bit, but still ended up with some spots.

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. My water is horrible. I have two filters inline and the dirt cloggs them right up. I bought a CR Spotless from Costco and it makes a world of difference in my water and paint! It's expensive to replace the media, so I only use it for the final rinse.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The blaster is cool and all, but Cornelius is the real winner here. :D

(from a former p-dog owner....)

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol thanks..he is pretty awesome ha
Make sure you spend LOTS of time with him, or get him a p-dog buddy. Prairie dogs can literally go insane (and die!) from loneliness.
If you have any p-dog questions, let me know. I'm not an expert, but we had them for 10 years.
Have fun with him!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4